FLOWED MAFs & THROTTLE bodies for sale / exchange guide

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARSE, SHIT & BOLOX! just dropped the one that was going to be nathans.....cock! binned it, thats £50 down the tub!

i aint messing, if it isnt perfect it doesnt leave my hands, only had a small nick that had cracked but not worth it, got one more spare.....

will keep the linkage tho & see if i can get a mondeo body

would be very interested in the mondeo tb and maf, may be a daft question but does it affect the fuel economy much???

also cause im thick, how much for mondeo tb and maf???? lmao

cheers

my fuel economy is poor anyway!!!!! but its one of those things...if you want the car to go faster it will cost more in fuel...no matter what you do, a small mod will be a small bit of petrol...cant say iv noticed but it will have.

its getting hold of the mondeo throttle bodies...and you cant exchange them cos its a puma one! so its a 'sale'....your better off just buying one off ebay and sending it me. technically you need to buy a puma tb too to donate the linkage....

Hi Jacko, do you still port throttle bodies and MAF's?

How much would it be to port both sides of a 2.0L TB and swap the springs over if i send you a 2.0 TB. (after this is done i just need to expand the hole in the inlet manifold with a dremel?)

Also how much would it be to port a MAF sensor if i post you 1?

Thanks

tenner to port your own maf plus return postage...
tenner to port inlet of your own throttle body and fit your springs (need to be on a throttle body so i know its all there!!!) plus return postage. in you want the outlet (manifold) side of the throttle body doing i can but i dont know how far im going! havent had a manifold off yet to see whats possible....i can put a small angle on it and you can experiment with the dremel on the manifold.....

hello mate

i fitted mine on last night with a resprayed inelet i used the sensors off the old inlet and fitted the new TB and MAF now it wont go over 50mph???? its almost like the coil pack has gone down?? im starting to scratch my head a bit now! I swapped the sensor off my old TB so i know thats ok but still the same gonna swap the MAF tmoz see if that cures it??

jacko said:
tenner to port your own maf plus return postage...
tenner to port inlet of your own throttle body and fit your springs (need to be on a throttle body so i know its all there!!!) plus return postage. in you want the outlet (manifold) side of the throttle body doing i can but i dont know how far im going! havent had a manifold off yet to see whats possible....i can put a small angle on it and you can experiment with the dremel on the manifold.....

cheers jacko, do you think doing the throttle body outlet will make a difference. Would a picture of the mating surface help you at all?

My email address is [email protected], could you send me an email so we can discus payment/when you are able to do it?

Thanks

stevie...weird....try swapping everything back just to make sure....never had a problem like that tho....only idle issues if the seal has been damaged....

bushy...best to do it all on here or il get confused with who's who and whats what! pic wont really help, need to have a look at one & iv got an frp with different inlet so wouldnt like to guess.....
pic cant hurt tho, might give me an idea.....

jacko said:
bushy...best to do it all on here or il get confused with who's who and whats what! pic wont really help, need to have a look at one & iv got an frp with different inlet so wouldnt like to guess.....
pic cant hurt tho, might give me an idea.....

I will get you to do my MAF and 2.0L throttle body, when i recieve it ill let you know so i can post it off, i will get pictures and measurements of the manifold, but if your not sure ill just have the otherside done. Does the price include the 1.7 linkage or do i need to get another throttle body for the linkage?

oi get in the queue lol, could actually do with making a list queue in here so peopel know where they stand etc

red- it was more like the im goin to kill my self if i get flashed by another heap that im slowing down! lol!

good news its all sorted and dam it feel more `fruity`!! it was the maf sensor i swapped it for my old one and took off like a rocket! been full throttle since! have to make up for all the time of driving slow! my neighbours must think i have had my legs cut off driving that slow! any way it rules the road once again!

well worth getting! thanks jacko! you want me to post mine back or wait till FF?? dont mind which?!

im in derby...

yep there is a que...but only cos im waiting for swapped ones to return....if you send me your own then i can do them in a few days usually (altho school hols coming up...! should be in around once a week tho....)

i will need a 1.7 linkage as well, only have one spare and zaras bagged that one....

send them back asap please mate

Latest posts

Back