FLOWED MAFs & THROTTLE bodies for sale / exchange guide

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i now have a 1.7 + 2.0 TB and a maf ready to be sent off to you, can you send me your address, paypal address and how much you want including return postage, Thanks

hows the que going down on these mate :) any idea on waiting time at all? and cost for my list supplied and posted :)

iv not noticed anything fuel / mpg wise but the basic law goes along the lines that more air in equals more fuel (altho 14x less), also the biggest benefit of these is that the resposiveness of the throttle is a lot better...making it more fun to press....making you press it a fair bit more...using fuel....! or it could be argued you dont have to press it as often cos your getting more out of it...i think driver style will play more of a part than the actual part.

a load of returns have come back, just done a run on the lathe...i have 3x tb's and 3x maf's...will take to ford fair and do on the spot swapsies....then get back onto the list above, so if your next on the list get ready with paypal i will be emailing soon!

mondeo 2.0 tb's price? about £20 off ebay, less from scrapyard...

hi mate , could you put my name down for one , have you still got some left as i can bring mine to ford fair .

thanks

bushy...are you mat? got a parcel today....will be doing them today, prob post today too! if youv paid?!?

nick; got one of each left for ford fair so bring dosh and spare ones

sorry to the guys in the que but 'instant swapsies' are so much quicker than post & with the spares i can get done within a few days and post out to you guys...slowly getting there....

think price will be going up to £15 soon tho

ok cheers mate , could you pm me your number then i can ring you at ford fair .

thanks
nick

update...

i have 3 mafs and 3 throttle bodies ready to go...pm me and i will send you payment details

one is reserved....clarkie? maf?

oh yes :)

and heres your pic of throttle body dude. prob best to drop it in first post

_MG_6283.jpg

doh lol my bad was reading the post above when i was typing so had tb in my head. lol dont i look silly now :oops:

bump...got a few of these ready to go.....
£15 each...exchange plus £4 post, use your original sensors

Jacko, have you still got a supply of the MAF & TB ready to go? I am really interested as a girl always needs more umphh!!

SJB :grin:

sorry dude been busy lately. throttle body for me please ill pay you when you pm me payment details and price inc postage :)

jacko said:
yep, got a few waiting to go...
Can you pm me with cost inc postage for both please, is paypal or cheque ok?
and to confirm, my old units returned to you once yours are fitted and all works ok?

hi guys its £15 for each flowed maf and throttle body and £4 postage UK and it is exchange so need your old ones back. use your sensors as you know they work well etc

paypal please to [email protected] with a note saying what you want and your address

thanks

Latest posts

Back