FLOWED MAFs & THROTTLE bodies for sale / exchange guide

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in theory yes...an increase in air going in equals an increase in fuel but really its just letting the air in quicker...just like a performance exhaust lets the air out quicker....no 'real world' fuel increase.

more likely that with the better throttle response youl be using your right foot more....therefore using more fuel...but only if you choose to...

theres 14 times more air than fuel so a tiny increase in air going in is an even tinier amount of fuel.

I might order one once I finish fixing the wheels/suspension of my Puma.

The engine has been feeling a little sluggish lately like its just lost half of its power... I'm not sure if a cleaner/better throttle body and MAF would make it any better...

Jacko dude, PM me your address so I can bring this TB over to you. Let me know when it's a good time to bring it over. I've got THAT book on a pen drive for ya

I'll clean my throttle body + MAF filter and see if it makes the engine any better. Then if I feel I need more liveliness out of my engine, I'll order the flowed ones of you...

The engine has lately been feeling very underpowered and asthamatic... I'm not sure where the problem lies...

Thanks!

will be posting this batch out tomorrow guys, sorry for delay, been really busy and the sodding post office is closed today!

no rush dude :) im off on holiday thursday night so dont be thinkin i aint sending you the old one back im just not gonna be able to do it till i get back at end of the month lol

Jacko, my hubby has fitted the TB & MAF you sent, can you pm me your address for the return parts?

SJB :grin:

hotrodspike; 2.0 throttle body is done! pm me your address & il get it sent off for you.

if anyone else wants to do the mondeo 2.0l throttle body iv added a few pointers on first page or post me a mondeo 2.0l and puma (any engine size) throttle body plus a choccy bar and i will swap the parts over, £15 to flow and £4 postage

I would love to fit one of these....the milly need a bit more oomph :grin:
Can you pm me the details of payment and postage mate ?
Cheers,
Paul

Recieved my parts Jacko,cheers bud :thumbs:
I will post the return items to you probably next week when I get my car fixed :evil:
Is there a numpties guide anywhere for fitinng the MAF housing and throttle body anywhere ?
Thanks again mate,
Pual

just be careful with the gasket on the throttle body....they can be re-used and if you break it its a tenner!!!!

Back