Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. If they're stupid enough to fall on it, they deserve everything they get.

lol lets not start a health and safety arguement.. could be here a loooooooong time lol. That picture of paul made me laugh!

MikeyPaine said:
Im there, Moondust Puma, Moondust Zetec s, Moondust Fezzy st, Moondust 4x4 Granada convoy!

Erm, not on the ProjP stand you're not, as you haven't paid up ;)

Just out of intrest is there any were we could all meet up the night before for a bit of a meal and drink? Maybe bowling or something?

Just a thought

There will be a fair few of us travelling down on the sunday morning mate, so doubt you'll get us all there.

Good point buddy.

Maybe those who go down the day before?

Any way upto everyone

Scotty1.7 said:
Just out of intrest is there any were we could all meet up the night before for a bit of a meal and drink? Maybe bowling or something?

Just a thought

It's a very early start in the morning, but if you want to put something together, feel free.

I love Early mornings- feels like i have wasted ahf the day if im not up by 6am

i will be going up there in the morning - so i wouldn't mind getting a convoy together. where's everyone coming from?

Ill be at the Best Western in Bucks, not sure who else will be there.

I guess Mr Neil will be organising a meeting point for us all to be at prior to the show?

I'll be driving down in the morning too, coming from Warwickshire, M6 Junction 2.

Google has it at less than an hour away and should be early enuf to avoid any traffic.

We'll be coming down the A421, then up the M1 for a bit, so keep an eye open for a Millie and silver travelling together. :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back