Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can do, not sure where we can meet that's not too much of a detour for us all though.

Scotty1.7 said:
I guess Mr Neil will be organising a meeting point for us all to be at prior to the show?

Certainly will, most likely will be the same point as last year. (Have a look at last years thread if you want a sneak preview).

Does anyone who lives around 'ish' this area know if there is a supermarket near by?

Which won't be open at 7am on a Sunday when we'll be meeting there...

:|

Yeah, meant to put that but thought it was pretty self explanatory? :?

But I know that Scotty's travelling down the day before so thought he might have meant for then?

There's a Tesco Express about 7 miles away from the meet point just on the other side of the M1:

EAST HUNSBURY EXPRESS,
BUTTS ROAD,
NORTHAMPTON,
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,
NN4 0UE

Open from 6am Sunday morning.

It's not as though everywhere in the country doesn't have a supermarket within 15 miles these days :lol:

Cheers Guys.

Im just after some were to do a quick 'shop' the day before so i have food/drink for the day (Packed Lunch)

AndyW said:
Could say the same to you :p

if they do chicken burgers then I'll get one! :p

you don't go to car shows to be healthy Scotty :lol: pig out lol!!!

Z, i intend to try and stick to it as best i can

So far this eyar no Macdonalds, No KFC, No Burger King- Reduced Pizza Intake, No currys, No chinse takeaway

The "normal" price at Ford Fair for a cheeseburger for example is about £5 give or take a bit. At Raceretro last month, the exact same vans were there charging £3.

I'm with Scotty on this one............... :thumbs:

A packed lunch means I can save my pennies for any 'essential' parts that i really need while i'm there. :wink:

Latest posts

Back