Ford Fair - Pre Meet Convoy (South)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Ford Fair 2014 - Pre Meet Convoy (South)

10301068_302154256615047_8856482597423091893_n.jpg

As with previous years a few of us from down south have convoyed to the Ford Fair meeting point at the Tesco’s in Towcester. This thread is to give information, discussion and keep track on this years convoy to the meeting point.

Unlike previous years, there will be 3 pick up locations along the route to the final meeting point. These locations are; Boreham BP service station on the A12, Brentwood Shell service station on Junction 28 M25 and South Mimms service’s on Junction 23 M25.

We will be meeting and leaving the meet points at the following times to arrive at the Tesco meeting point at 06:30.

Boreham BP - Arrive 04:00, Leave 04:05

Brentwood Shell - Arrive 04:30, Leave 04:45

South Mimms - Arrive 05:15, Leave 05:30

Boreham;
Aaron and Lottie - Confirmed
Russ - Confirmed

Brentwood;
Alan - Confirmed
Russ - Confirmed

South Mimms;
Alan - Confirmed
Amanda - Confirmed
Neil - Confirmed
Russ - Confirmed
Stevie - Confirmed

Address of meet locations;

Boreham BP
Chelmsford Service Area
Colchester Rd
Chelmsford
CM2 5PY

Brentwood Shell
Junction 28 (M25)
Brook Street
Brentwood
CM14 5LU

South Mimms Services
Junction 23 (M25)
South Mimms
EN6 3QQ

Junction 28 is the A12, the same place Tom and yourself met me when we went to the BTCC at brands earlier in the year.

It's the junction after the A127 and the 3rd form the tunnel.

I'll meet you at South Mimms - I'll be going Blackwall Tunnell A12/A406/M11/M25 :lol:

Unless of course Blackwall Tunnell is closed then I'll have to go Dartford Crossing. But I'll let you know :eek:k:

Not gonna be at South Mimms now!!

Pumba is still up at Tom's and i'm heading up there tomorrow night, then we're heading straight up the road from Stevenage sunday morning.

See you at the main meet point :eek:k:

Back