Essex Mini Meet - 20th April 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bentleya said:
Essex Mini Meet 20th April 2013

Attending;

Ian - (FRP 062)
Aaron & Lottie - (FRP 190)
Rob - Silver Puma
grayfox - Silver Puma
Amanda - White Sparkly Puma
Paul & Jo - Green Puma
Mitch - Something
Tom - 1 Series BMW
Zara - Mini Box
Scott - Pug
*cough* Magnum Grey Puma *cough* (how very dare you!) :-D

Bentleya said:

Pffft....

Attending;

Ian - (FRP 062)
Aaron & Lottie - (FRP 190)
Rob - Rat's Piss Puma
grayfox - Silver Puma
Amanda - White Sparkly Puma
Paul & Jo - Green Puma
Mitch - Something
Tom - 1 Series BMW
Zara - #DykerustBox
Scott - Pug[/quote]

Now it's fixed......

Good plan Aaron! I'll hopefully be able to get along to this too. Put me on the list. Our new baby should be about 3 weeks old at that point so I'm sure I'll need an escape from the house! Lol. 8)

At the moment this is still going ahead (weather promitting). However I won't be in the FRP, I will be in Lotties Ibiza.

I can't make this now i'm afraid :( my oil leak's coming from the cam seals and i don't want to risk taking it too far. So it's going to have a brand new engine put in. Hopefully lol.

Sparx said:
I can't make this now i'm afraid :( my oil leak's coming from the cam seals and i don't want to risk taking it too far. So it's going to have a brand new engine put in. Hopefully lol.

With a BIG turbo strapped to it I hope! :lol:

I really enjoyed the meet we had like this 2 years ago, but like last year i'm working that saturday! :cry:
I'll see if I can get it off an let you know..

BigAl said:
Sparx said:

With a BIG turbo strapped to it I hope! :lol:

No.. :lol: I wouldn't wanna steal Mac's limelight now would I? :lol:

Bentleya said:
Fair enough Amanda, i hope you get is sorted soon.

Me too.. i'm still bringing it to FITP so i'll see you there if you and Lottie are going, but thats only because I'll creep up the road then leave it parked up all day :lol:

I might come along, depends what the day is like (how busy I am)... I can't stay for long but would be nice :) Its only 5 mins from where I live :cool:

As long as I am not working I will introduce myself. Be good to meet some people face to face.

I'm not going to be able to make this now as I have a shitstorm to deal with at work that will almost certainly require me to be in the office over the weekend. :(

Back