Frozen Motorsport Ford Puma Cup Car 01

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks well Mac, glad to see you've gone with the 258mm brake set up. Are you using carbon metallic pads?

Mmmmm. That looks so good. What do you think is making the handling of this car so much better Mac? The stiffness from the cage? Or the suspension?

Only downside ... No passenger seat, so I won't be getting a passenger ride at Snetterton! Lol

Flying Scotsman said:

The Brakes... well.. they're the 258mm and I'm telling you... much better than my 295mm 4 Pot Alcons!
I guess its all in the fluid you use and the pad material, but DAMN do they stop the car!

So, I guess they should be reffered to as the anchors, then? :cool:

Glad it turned out so well!

Scott134 said:
Mmmmm. That looks so good. What do you think is making the handling of this car so much better Mac? The stiffness from the cage? Or the suspension?

Only downside ... No passenger seat, so I won't be getting a passenger ride at Snetterton! Lol

I believe its the culmination of all the components from the cage, the suspension and the bushes used along with the tyres.

And yes Wild E. Anchor is a good word to use.

a road legal race car.....hmmmm may just have to build myself one of those

on the look out for a donor, will be white though. I'm thinking we will enter the series next year

Kizza said:
looks nice this, was a bit unsure on the looks but its really growing on me. i may have to get me a milly at some point :D also what are the regulations regarding fibreglass panels?

Bonnets only

Noobrider said:
on the look out for a donor, will be white though. I'm thinking we will enter the series next year

Yeah that will be great to get one built by yourself. White is always a good colour, a white one has already been built and it looks good
blaine said:
Awesome work!
Cartman said:
Looks realy good on the track Mac :) good job :)

Cheers guys

Can't wait to see this race around the track at Oulton. Might try to get to the Anglesey race as well... would imagine the Puma Cup cars will be perfectly suited to Anglesey quite a demanding little circuit!

Latest posts

Back