FRP replica

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need any spare centre caps for those wheels i have 4 in my garage. I had a set of those MOMO's years ago but they got damaged. The caps will only go in the bin so if they are any use to you, you can have them. The good thing is they are aluminium so you can also get them powdercoated the same colour.

Im a big fan of Anthracite/dark metallic grey wheels on a white car.

Thanx Pumanoob :) i belive all the senters are acounted for, but one can never have enough :) so if you don't need them, I'll take them off your hands :)

Drak gray / antrasite is a cool colour :) wil defenetly considder that :) thanx for the tip :)

Ok mate ill find them out, i dont suppose you will be in the uk any time soon, ford fair or anything? I could bring them to save paying for postage.

Thanx :)
I'm going to dublin on the 9 of july, but It's a direct flight,
but I'm coming to ford fair, so you can just bring them there :)
I'm also picking up Aaron's set of frp front seats on the same tripp :)

It is, but it wil be worth it :) my current recaros are nice, but I stil want original seats :)

It would be cool if you were bringing your car with you, make a rd trip of it!! It would be great if both you guys had your cars with Euro plates on the Project Puma stand at ford fair

PumaNoob said:
It would be cool if you were bringing your car with you, make a rd trip of it!! It would be great if both you guys had your cars with Euro plates on the Project Puma stand at ford fair
I will be there with my Puma with Dutch plates (yellow with a bit of blue) :)

PumaNoob said:

I'm coming whit my car :) that's been desided a looooooong time now :)
The hotel is boocked and everything :)

Washed "THE CAR" and had a long drive today, went to wat was suposed to be a massive gathering of otther cars, but turned out to be rather boring. I might have left to early... but stil :)

Been to work today, ewen thoug it's my wacation :) had to do some fixing up of thw car before ford fair :)

Did the rubber top Mounts all round today, and a 4 Wheel alignment. I do wish it was possible to ajust the toe of the rear Wheels to :(

Anyway, it drasticaly improwed the handelimg of the car, the old Mounts were werry worn out, and defenetly had a negative efect.. now it feels stiffer, and more responsive :) jay

Had a good Wash, need to fill in so,e stone chips, and some other Things like change the seals on my injectors, i think thwy are leaking a little, because i can smel petrol if i do a fast pull of the line in werry hot wether... so i'm changimg them just to be on the safe side :)

Hmmm, what else? Oh, test fitted a set of 16" EsCos Wheels today, they look realy good. But are to smal for the FRP Arches sadley... I wish they were 17"

Changed the seals between the injectors and the head today, had them laying around for a year now :) made a big difference to the stability of the of throttle coming to a stop idle, one can wonder why I have not changed them before :)

Finally fitted the covers to the rear tow eyes..

Fitted a new oring to the dip stick, hopefully it wil stay in place now.

Did some stone chips, and topped off the window washer fluid.. Getting ready now :)

Cartman said:
Changed the seals between the injectors and the head today, had them laying around for a year now :) made a big difference to the stability of the of throttle coming to a stop idle, one can wonder why I have not changed them before :)

I think I should do the same. Sometimes I smell a trace of gasoline… Would you happen to have the finis for it?

Thanks in advance,

I trew away the bag they came in, but i should be able to,find them, i wil be going back to work tomorrow forma final Wash before leaving Friday morning, so i wil look for it then :)

Imto could smel petrol, if imrealy flored it, amd it was hot enough. Imsuspected they were worn when i chanfed to the frp inlet, and i don't think theynseald properlymafter that.

Went to work today to try and add some extra keys, i only have one that can start the car, bit 3 extra that opens it.. bit bahh, could npt do it, not shure if there was a problem whit the car, the ids, or the other end at ford... either way, no keys were programed, nearly had to cansel the trip because my working key sudenly would not start it either.... ihhhh. But i atleast got that working again...

I found the fins for the seals Wild e. But in all the stress of keymaking, i forgot to take it whit ke :( I'm sorry.... i have it on my work bench thoug, so i can tel you when i get back :)

Latest posts

Back