Fuel Pump Connectors

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millso

Hi guys, changing over my sons fuel tank, we managed to break the red fuel return connector. I have looked online but I cant see any, I am probably asking for the wrong thing!
Can anyone please point me in the direction of these elusive parts, I would be very grateful
Thanks in advance
M

I have a 2nd hand pipe which goes from tank to filter. You might be able to repair your red one using my white one. The 'nozzle' bits are the same diameter for feed & return. £15 posted?

Here are the part numbers:

Nearest I could find on line are 7030218 and 7030217, both 90 degrees.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=272380235253&_ssn=rates-ford&_osacat=0&epid=1309818999&fits=Car+Make%3AFord&hash=item3f6b208df5%3Ag%3A3gkAAOSwWSlb4s61&_odkw=&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=Fuel+Line+Connector+7030214&_sacat=0

Hi Guys, thanks for your replies. The bit that I need it the retaining collar on the actual fuel pump. Its one of those small pieces that stops the right angles connector coming away from the pump itself. Its the red one I have broken, but the white one is exactly the same and would do the same job. There are 2 little tabs on it that had to be compressed before you can remove the fuel line. thats what I am after.
Thanks
n

I did this too and had a hell of a job finding a replacement. In my opinion they don't actually retain the pipe, they are supposed to help with removal (but invariably don't).

I managed to find a Transit pipe that had same collar but for the red pipe I used a washer. If you reassemble the pipes into sender assembly without the collars you'll see what I mean - you can't pull pipe off without pushing down on the little sleeve at the base.

Latest posts

Back