Gearknob Refurb service

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one done for a member, in as close a match to imperial blue as i could find, posted back tomorrow

P1030859.JPG

I have found that these are costing more then i thought to post, so im going to have to add a little onto the price, so £7 altogether now should cover it, hopefully this is still reasonable, anyone already ordered will stay at the original price.

Tom b. Love your one. Wish I got the red R now. Doh!! Lol

You from st Helens? You should come our meet we are gonna organise at oulton :)

Got my knob through the post this morning.

Excellent job, thank you!! Looks great!

two more done tonight ready for posting, these probably wont be with you until early next week due to the bank holiday shenanigans

P1030889.JPG

Spread the word, i can do any gear knob as long as its round and metal, eg civics, accords, s2000s etc etc

I've just moved this thread to the parts and spares section in "for sale" as that seems to be the most likely place someone would look for it. You are selling your skill after all.

Good luck :thumbs:

im not sure, i dont think many people will be looking around for gear knob refurb but i think quite a few will want it if they happen to read it generally :(

Tell you what, I'll move it back but leave a link in "parts and spares" so it's findable the other way . That ok?

Mines a leather one in the ST :cool:

And Cherie has >this< one in Millie now which is special on it's own ;)

Back