Hello all! 'Hopefully' I'll be a new Puma owner soon!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Hello all

My name is Alan (or Al, or BigAl), I'm on the look out for a Ford Puma, been looking for the past few weeks just haven't found the right one yet, or I've missed out on fleaBay at the last minute! So hopefully I'll have one soon. Gonna be looking at a Grey Thunder at the weekend so wish me luck! I currently have a couple of modified ST Mondeos so regularly go to the Ford shows etc. Have wanted a Puma for a while (I actually test drove one brand new when they first came out! Yep, I'm old I know!! lol) & I really love the shape & have always had fast Fords. Just on here to find out a bit more about what I'm letting myself in for and to hopefully meet some like minded owners.

Bit about me, married, 2 kids, 2 cars! 38 years old & live in Bromley, Kent

:grin:

Ginger Tom said:
Afternoon, any questions or queries just ask a someone is usually along quickly to give you an answer. Hope it all goes well at the weekend, good luck!

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Hi Al, welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Will you be attending the Ford Fair next month with either of your Mondeos at all?

Hello mate

I've got a ticket so I should be there! Although I am off work for those 2 weeks and the missus wants to go on holiday!! So may see you then, if not as soon as I've got a Puma I'll hopefully come along to one of your meets!

I would post a pic of my Mondeos (if that's allowed!) but not sure how to to it on here! lol

Cheers
Al :thumbs:

Sparx said:
Hi Al, welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Will you be attending the Ford Fair next month with either of your Mondeos at all?

Not sure if this will work!! These should be the pics of my 2 current Mondeos & my previous Focus ST170! Can't wait to get my teeth in to a Puma! :lol:

They look good :thumbs: are you keeping both mondeo's once you've got the puma?
You'll love owning a puma especially if you pick up a good one.

I wanna get a meet organised down here at some point, there was going to be an essex one last month but it got cancelled due to bad weather and the organiser hasn't mentioned anything just yet about sorting another one..

But stay tuned :eek:k:

Welcome along Big Al... I take it you're not the older Big Al that actually had an FRP....

But hey, if you get a Puma and theres a South East meet then perhaps I'll see you sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm sure I'll get to meet some of you at some point soon! :grin:

Hello all

The Thunder I was planning to look at tomorrow has already sold! =o(

Anyone got a nice clean straight puma they want to sell who doesn't live a million miles from me!

Cheers
Al =o)

Hi Big Al
I'm selling mine, I'm near Meopham just down the A20 from you

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interested?

Cheers

Nick

Latest posts

Back