Hello all! 'Hopefully' I'll be a new Puma owner soon!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello mate

Thanks for the offer, but I've actually found one which I'm due to be picking up tomorrow evening, I can't wait! :grin:

Good luck with the sale of yours though! :thumbs: :thumbs:

:
orgone_accumulator said:
Hi Big Al
I'm selling mine, I'm near Meopham just down the A20 from you

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interested?

Cheers

Nick

Hello all

After lots of looking and veiwing a few dodgy motors at a few dodgy dealers I finally found the Puma which I picked up last night. Had an 80 mile drive home and I LOVE IT!

The car is a 1.7 2001, 78k with some mods already (see pic) 17" OZ wheels, stainless exhaust, RAM kit, Thunder leather interior! Couple of bad bits. it's a CAT C (front end about 4 years ago, all sorted with checks etc.) couple of niggly bits, front bumper needs realigning, so does passenger window. & it needs a bloody good clean!!

Got some mods planned for it already, may remove some of the graphics (undecided yet!) I have a set of Mondeo ST calipers at home (from my other motor) just need to sort out new 170 discs. Already bought tinted side repeaters, aero wiper blades and of course my Project Puma stickers! So watch this space for updates!

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Cheers
Al :grin:

Puma.jpg

Lol those graphics are just popping up everywhere these days :lol:

If you do decide to remove them make sure you use a heat gun.. they will be alot easier to take off and shouldn't take any of the paint off with it!

Love the wheels :eek:k:

Cheers mate! :thumbs: Just need to get hold of some new centre caps for the wheels! :grin:

Sparx said:
Lol those graphics are just popping up everywhere these days :lol:

If you do decide to remove them make sure you use a heat gun.. they will be alot easier to take off and shouldn't take any of the paint off with it!

Love the wheels :eek:k:

Well can only agree looks well and like you said it took you while to find the one you wanted (Am sounding so romantic PMSL)

Hello all

Managed to give my new motor a clean on Sunday. Although of course it rained as soon as I finished!! lol

Also done a few little bits, changed the orange side repeaters to black, fitted aero wipers & new new Puma badges and removed some of the graphics! Hopefully at the weekend I'm gonna be fitting my old Mondeo ST calipers, just waiting for my new discs & pads to arrive!

:grin:

d27abfff.jpg

9d7b6029.jpg

401e0b95.jpg

43b530e7.jpg

586c2df8.jpg

ed39b1af.jpg

Nice one, graphics look really good on that colour.

Dont worry about your age, compared to me you are a mere boy and I love my Puma too, just wish I had found one sooner before the old bones started creaking getting in and out of the thing :grin:

Flying Scotsman said:
It looks good bud, how happy are you now.... ever catch yourself just standing at your window just looking at it....?

lol I do mate, my wife thinks I'm mad! Don't even give the Mondeos a second glance at the moment!! lol :lol:

Flying Scotsman said:
It looks good bud, how happy are you now.... ever catch yourself just standing at your window just looking at it....?

I do that all the time! Especially since where I work my car is literally parked meters away from me so i get to stare at her all day :wub:

I wish I could. But I work 50 miles away from where my little Puma is sitting outside my home waiting for me to get home!! lol :grin:

Sparx said:
Flying Scotsman said:

I do that all the time! Especially since where I work my car is literally parked meters away from me so i get to stare at her all day :wub:

Latest posts

Back