HELP!!! Installing Double DIN multimedia stereo in Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the adaptors are from a mk1 focus i got them from ebay in the states sent over for about a tenner, 2002 focus double din adaptor plates i think they were called :)

craigw said:
ive fitted one :grin:
98e2d28a.jpg

278ce1ba.jpg

i took the cage out completly and bought focus double din adaptors off ebay, but when you take the cage out i cut of the 2 bits at the front so you can screw the heater controls back to, you will know what i mean when you take it out..

That's the best fitment I have seen, nice work :thumbs:

According to Halfords (!) there double dins fit & they offer fitting service for £29.99 - could be interesting :roll:
Got to website, search double dins then click to Advice: "Will this fit my car" - and yes it fits the puma !!!

Manufacturer Ford
Model Puma
Advice: This product will fit your car
Pioneer SPH-DA02 AppRadio
Only Available Online
Web Exclusive
£149.99 (inc. VAT)
Essential Products needed for the fitting

ryuu said:
According to Halfords (!) there double dins fit & they offer fitting service for £29.99 - could be interesting :roll:
Got to website, search double dins then click to Advice: "Will this fit my car" - and yes it fits the puma !!!

Manufacturer Ford
Model Puma
Advice: This product will fit your car
Pioneer SPH-DA02 AppRadio
Only Available Online
Web Exclusive
£149.99 (inc. VAT)
Essential Products needed for the fitting

Good old Halfwits!! full of s### as usual! :-D

Yeh, it would be good fun to see the 15 year old fit the double din as advertised..... :roll: :grin:

craigw said:
ive fitted one :grin:
98e2d28a.jpg

278ce1ba.jpg

i took the cage out completly and bought focus double din adaptors off ebay, but when you take the cage out i cut of the 2 bits at the front so you can screw the heater controls back to, you will know what i mean when you take it out..

Looks like theres a bit of a gap between the heater controls and the radio?

I've been looking at this Sony double din http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_892701_langId_-1_categoryId_265857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as it would work great with my phone and would look better than single din with blank adapters taking up the empty space.

Is there a guide for installing double dins on here?

Latest posts

Back