Help Please! You wont belive this!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbauk2002

So ive had my trusty puma for 2 years never let me down once, but because the miles I do im going over to the dark side and getting a diesel

Put it on ebay, and for some reason pumas arent selling well, anyway finally got someone to come and have a look, and Im picking them up from train station at 12.20 in the morning

So i went out to start the car up and it started cranking and i think its started briefly, then disaster, I dunno what happend but the car wont start, the starter motor turns and the fan belt turns and nothing else, as though there is no compression in the engine, you can hear faint signs of it turning over occassionaly but nothing else

Ive checked the cambelt and its fine

Ideas please as ive told the man ive cut my finger and am in A&E so can he come sunday (I actually did nearly cut my finger off with rusty hacksaw but that was yesterday, and tetanus included, ouch)

fuel pump seems to be making a whistling noise but dont know if that was there before

cheers chaps, its not my week, the focus i bought needs a new flywheel

alarm over, I read another post about valves sticking open, so I had to push the car along the road at 11pm, surprised no1 called the police, and after some cranking it started woo

was giving me a farewell present.

Selling a Puma?, thats like abandoning puppies in the woods lol

defo a case for the RSPCTP

Royal Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Puma's :wink:

ill pray 2 the puma gods for forgivness I will be sad to see if go but its costing me so much

It doubles my insurance, doubles petrol cost compared 2 diesel, and tax is expensive, though I will get another as a run about if ive ever got a few spare quid, bet they will be classic cars by then though and be paying a fortune

Cant belive how much they are selling for on ebay, i was lucky to get £750 for mine, seen losts of auctions for pumas finish on £500, mine didnt even reach the £650 reserve first time i sold it

I'm sure the Puma gods will forgive you and provide a great deal on your future classic Puma

Good luck

ha i bet when that guy did come to buy it you had to put a bandage on or he'd think that finger has cured qucikly.

Lol I already had a bandage on, I cut my finger the day before cutting through armoured cable with a hacksaw

Back