In need of some help!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dai090

Due to recent mot failure on chassis corrosion (most of the rear end of the car is crunbling away). Anyway I’m weighing up my options as to what to do. I know I can get the chassis welded to get it through the mot but I know it’ll be just a stop gap as the rest of the chassis isn’t great either.

I want to keep the car so I’m looking at what options are. One idea I’m toying with is getting a standard puma and using that as a donor car. Well providing that I can get new/or as good as new rear quarters. I don’t really want to try and swap my rear quarters. Or if any one has a spare shell that’s in better condition than mine. But obviously if the price is right. Or any other suggestions. Another reason why I’m leaning towards a donor is because my engine is also not the best condition due to its high oil consumption. I work within the motor trade so I know people who can weld etc.
Anyway any help or advice would be greatly appricated. I don’t want to scrap and break a dying breed 😢

Latest posts

Back