Jamie's Black Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the FRP its down below the car, so there must be an extenstion cable somewhere! (the FRP is only a standard 1.7, converted, so has a 1/7 loom)

Get it fitted in :)

Shouldn't be too hard, the O2 sensor is only attached by 4 wires, you could extend it yourself :)

Theres a good auto sparky up beside Tesco in Dragonville - Durham. Does an honest good quality job . Suprised that Rev. didn't do the job for you ?!

i have not done a 4-2-1 as i think the droning sound when cruising on the dual carriageway is not the best sounds to listen to for 3 or 4 hours :p

for short trips like going to the tescos or to work, it might be fun :p

I have the full miltek on the red frp and it very loud on carriageways. on the black puma, i have fitted the exhaust system only

I might go down to Revolution and take a look as i wanted to see what sell/service after they renovated from the old run down shack to this new building.

was under the impression that they sell alloys and do wheel alignment only.

Elvin: haven't tried a long journey in it yet, but I think the fun to be had on short ones more than makes up for it.

They sell all-sorts there: suspension, brakes, exhausts, wheels and body styling.

They want to be paying me for all this good feedback I'm giving them! Haha

Mass lowering....

What a spectacle....

MOT on Friday!!!! Panic stations!!

Doing it in plenty of time though so as not to tempt fate...

Reckon it might fail on back brakes/handbrake cable, or possibly suspension bushes worn.

Just have to wait and see and keep all appendages crossed!

u gona update yr 1st post :p

...u have 'DONE' yr Miltek hehehe

Good luck with the MOT matey :D

For a puma meet......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1t6zQsjzYE[/youtube]

:eek:k:

MOT done and dusted! Failed on anti-roll bar worn link, which I've known about for ages, so I got the new drop-links I've had sitting around fitted and passed no problem.

Mine was doing it extremely badly, pretty much all the time, but it was very subtle when it first started. The drop links cost about £15 off eBay. Would've been even cheaper altogether if I could've been bothered to fit them myself...

Latest posts

Back