Just another newbie :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, what to say...
That is just incredible :)

BTW, the battery for the key is normal button battery? 3V or something like that (if I remember correctly)?

My key needs a new battery and then I can try to get that remote locking to work :)
Already found that key programming guide ;)

For new battery info Antun, look here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=9790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately, didn't have the time this weekend to do almost anything on my car so no progress to tell :(

I did try to program the key but it fails on the second step:
1. Put the key to be programmed into the ignition and turn to position 1.
2. After approximately 10 seconds the alarm light (next to the clock) will stop flashing and stay lit. Programming mode has now been activated.
The problem is that the alarm light never stays lit. It always blinks :(
And, btw, which button is the lock button? I didn't find any logic in that one triangle/two triangle symbols :)
Anyone had similar problems?

I assume unlock is 1 triangle and unlock is 2 triangle although i'm sure that someone will confirm this for me :)

2 triangles is lock, as if you press it twice the deadlocks and alarm comes on. (One triangle for lock, another for alarm and deadlock is how I remember it)

EDIT:
Just a thought - maybe the specification & application of the cars electronics / alarm / setup are different in other countries? Some countries need sidelights on all the time, immobilisers only became law in '98 on the EU etc...

Latest posts

Back