Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
righty! the meet is 70 miles, prob cost a tenner with a minimum of 2 hours driving (at my speeds with benf in the car!) but more likely 3 and stops. should be a dam good day!

jacko said:
righty! the meet is 70 miles, prob cost a tenner with a minimum of 2 hours driving (at my speeds with benf in the car!) but more likely 3 and stops. should be a dam good day!

Great stuff! Hoping that the long range weather report picks up as im gonna be bit chilly camping! Might just drive home afterwards.
As it is I am waiting to see how I feel for the day.

Itinerary available yet?
Cheers!

On the 4th page is says:

turn right out of the Queen’s Head and) drive on to a crossroads – YOU DO
NOT HAVE RIGHT OF WAY – and turn left **CHECK (notes say right)**

So is that a left or a right?

I have to be back for Sunday morning so will not be staying over now - but am looking forward to the meet nonetheless! Lets hope Pips behaves himself til then as grumblings of a bearing but think its just wheel alignment of late.

See you there ;-)

Dal said:
On the 4th page is says:

turn right out of the Queen’s Head and) drive on to a crossroads – YOU DO
NOT HAVE RIGHT OF WAY – and turn left **CHECK (notes say right)**

So is that a left or a right?

its a left

I was just wondering how long it would take to for someone to spot my deliberate piece of disinformation - well done, that man :pose:

well msb is ready for the meet on saturday and here she is finished
21032010098.jpg

I'm seriously looking forward to this now. I finished the Bucks meet route (meet plug!) and it's given me the meet bug now...

:) Hi all, anyone seen a decent weather forecast for next week ? BBC reckon pretty wet week.

I wanna give mine a good clean ready for the meet, but it's my daily drive so don't want to have to do it all over again on Saturday morning.

Probly a question for the detailing section but, any good wheel cleaners out there ? I've never had alloys look so dirty so quickly as mine. :?

fingers crossed for weather....spent 5 hours on mine as a spring clean; wash, clay, polish, wax & detail......and will be driving it all week too!

fingers crossed its now that smooth the dirt will slide off & a quick wash fri nite will do her.

Back