Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
er should be, will check

lunch is at the harvester at the start
at the end those that want to stay a bit longer go to the noodle bar in loughborough, you need a few quid for parking too

chardy said:
:) Hi all, anyone seen a decent weather forecast for next week ? BBC reckon pretty wet week.

I wanna give mine a good clean ready for the meet, but it's my daily drive so don't want to have to do it all over again on Saturday morning.

Probly a question for the detailing section but, any good wheel cleaners out there ? I've never had alloys look so dirty so quickly as mine. :?

Mines a daily driver aswell mate, giving the car a wash on Friday afternoon then if it needs it as it'll be standing outside a going over with quick detailer...
Not that it matters if the cars clean just as long as its running right and you enjoy the meet :D tis all that matters :)

er, fingers crossed i wont need a push out of the car park this time!! bloody driveshaft!

yeh, cheers! fixed the battery; rang the factory to ask 'do i need a new one...?' and shock horror he said to do this and that technical boffiny stuff with electrics which i nodded along too, wrote notes on, passed notes to 6th former, along with my car keys, he fitted some sort of power supply he bought from home with more dials, knobs, lcd readouts than the space shuttle, connected to my battery and 3 days later its as good as new!!! yay!

I'm in London all week, so by the time I've driven home on Friday evening it'll be dark - so no cleaning for me. Will have to be up at stupid o clock Saturday morning to give it a go over.

I washed kat yesterday, then used Megs 3 stage ..... paint cleaner, polish and finally wax (was knackered at the end of it!). It has now rained and I will cover around 300 miles between now and arriving at meet .... don't know why I bothered!! lol

all washed and ready for Saturday :)

SDC11348.jpg

Puts mine to shame! I have a unique feature...matte silver paint (bonnet only)...it's like the opposite of carbon fibre :p

Midnight Blue said:
I washed kat yesterday, then used Megs 3 stage ..... paint cleaner, polish and finally wax (was knackered at the end of it!). It has now rained and I will cover around 300 miles between now and arriving at meet .... don't know why I bothered!! lol

nice beading tho! :grin:

Got to catch a ferry to Dublin on Sunday afternoon so I'm not sure I have enough energy in this old body to come down Saturday morning, do the meet, go back home Saturday night and then get to Holyhead in a reasonably fit state...lol.

Never say never as I've done heavier schedule's before...lol

Noodle Bar now booked :)

would be good to see you if you can make it Paul; if not we know it is not because you are antisocial!

crystalpuma said:
Puts mine to shame! I have a unique feature...matte silver paint (bonnet only)...it's like the opposite of carbon fibre :p

lol wey I got called in to work last night and it rained all the way home lol! helped bust the boredom anyways haha!

Back