Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crystalpuma said:
Puts mine to shame! I have a unique feature...matte silver paint (bonnet only)...it's like the opposite of carbon fibre :p

did you respary it yourself?? mines got a unique feature as well, a metre long key mark (courtesy of chavs in my area <_< )

I am thinking of rubbing down the entire bonnet and respraying it black or rub down the entire puma and spray it white (rattle cans :p)

1st post updated with gallery space for all your lovely pictures.

Here too:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=98" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

e3silversurfer said:
crystalpuma said:
Puts mine to shame! I have a unique feature...matte silver paint (bonnet only)...it's like the opposite of carbon fibre :p

did you respary it yourself?? mines got a unique feature as well, a metre long key mark (courtesy of chavs in my area <_< )

I am thinking of rubbing down the entire bonnet and respraying it black or rub down the entire puma and spray it white (rattle cans :p)

No mine is more along the key mark lines, except it did it all by itself (sun damage??)

mort666 said:
Don't tell anyone, but I've sat on both this site and the other place very confused at where meet threads have gone, only to realise I'm looking at the wrong year :D

I did that on PP1 earlier, and was wondering why I'd said I couldn't make it!

warrenpenalver said:
jacko said:
er, fingers crossed i wont need a push out of the car park this time!! bloody driveshaft!
my wreck is going to be there so i may need one :twisted:

mmmm guess i spoke too soon :'(
24032010417.jpg

24032010418.jpg

Fuel pump died and was drawing over 30Amps and still no work!! Luckily i have a new bosch 044 at home and just needed to finish off the new fuel pump loom for it.
26032010419.jpg

just need to fit it all in the morning along with a thermostat. I may have to skip cleaning it for the meet :twisted:

I'm setting off this afternoon to get down to Zara & Andy's tonight, looking forward to seeing the rest of you there tomorrow!! This might be the last meet before I join the Hyundai Coupe Owners Club haha! :)

Drive safe mate! :eek:k:

The flats in concourse condition ready for you - what time you thinking of getting down? Zara said about 5-6 ish?

We'll give you a good send-off mate :p

AndyW said:
The flats in concourse condition ready for you - ...

You haven't given the worktops a nice coat of poorboys have you? Clayed the bath?

:p

AndyW said:
You're not coming Scotty?

Unfortunalty not :(

Due to puma's cost this month and its likeing for rear bearings I've not been able to to afford it.

Not happy about it and i can justify asking my mum and dad for the money (already owe them £65)

If this had been next weekend i would of been there like the proviobale fat kid to MacDonalds

Dal said:
AndyW said:
The flats in concourse condition ready for you - ...

You haven't given the worktops a nice coat of poorboys have you? Clayed the bath?

:p

HAHA!!!!! :lol:

The kitchen is mine mate lol I clean that... none of that detailing shite!

Zenithus said:
I'm setting off this afternoon to get down to Zara & Andy's tonight, looking forward to seeing the rest of you there tomorrow!! This might be the last meet before I join the Hyundai Coupe Owners Club haha! :)

Wey bugger off then :p

Nah mate drive safe! just let me know when you leave.... after getting lost Im expecting you around 10 am in the morning LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back