Midlands Breakfast Club - RAF Cosford - 24th Oct

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

Meet time:8:15am to leave at 8.30am PROMPT. We will not wait for late comers.

Meet Point: Welcome Break Service Area J4, M54, Priorslee Road, Shifnall, Shropshire TF11 8TG

Just off M54 jct 4

Map link: green arrow meet point link

NOTE NEW MEET POINT

Cost : Parking £2. Entry to the Museum is free of charge!

Note:Anyone wishing to park in the main display area must be on site by 09:00 at the latest. You may arrive from 08:30 on the Sunday morning. Anyone arriving after 09:15 will be directed to overflow/general parking. So we'll be strict about leaving the meet point on time!!!
This means we all need to meet as above, then drive in together.

General info:

The Midlands Breakfast Club is a meet for people who have a passion about cars. We are open to everyone with a Sports, Performance, Retro or Classic, or just plain interesting! We don't have a membership, we don't have politics, we just meet up because we have a passion for the car we drive!

http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does anyone fancy it? It's a relatively small show (similar to Ashby Folville), but it would be nice to have some Puma representation, not to mention the opportunity to drool over some exotica!

The RAF museum at Cosford is also open for any aviation minded members. It's actually pretty interesting.

The next meet date is the Sunday 24th October. We'll probably only be be able to have a limited number of cars, but its not restricted to only fords, or pumas. If over subscribed, then prerferrence will be given to pumas.

1 - Spike - Ford Focus ST500
2 - hotrodspike - Ford Puma
3 - Neil - BMW MINI Cooper S
4 - Chardy - Ford Puma
5 - Dunk & Caz- FRP rally replica
6 -
7 - twosted - Ford Puma
8 -
9 -
10 -

Not sure yet if I'm going to tax the car, as it runs out the end of Sept. It could be Caz and me in each car or both of us in Phoebs.

Hi'yall,
have just joined your awesome forum with me humble Puma Thunder.

Could you keep a place warm for me on the Project Puma pitch at the next Midlands Breakfast meet?

Latest posts

Back