Midlands Breakfast Club - RAF Cosford - 24th Oct

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thanks for all of your support fellas. :wink:
Yes, convoys can be a right nightmare and lead to cars getting lost or arriving late.
Am not trying to undermine Spikes plans at all, just trying find a solution that works on the day. I was begining to think I was being unreasonable wanting to just turn up on the day. Am trying to support this event and site not to cause upset. :cry: :wink:

I really have seen enough retail parks/motorway services and would rather look at nice cars and aeroplanes than Eddie Stobart wagons & Burger Kings. :lol:

The weather forecast will hopefully be good for that weekend so am looking forward to a good turnout of Pumas At Cosford. :p

Thanks Ross ill miss everyone too.

Twosted - I used to frequently stay on Cosford base, its not wise to sit on the service/slip way as they like to keep this clear.

Have a blast peeps, ill be at the next one.

With the terror alert as high as it is, if you park on the road leading to Cosford (outside the base fence), you'll find the RAF police/local bobbies coming out to talk to you etc. It's only a low security base, but the gate guards are fully armed.

Twosted said:
Hey, thanks for all of your support fellas. :wink:
Yes, convoys can be a right nightmare and lead to cars getting lost or arriving late.
Am not trying to undermine Spikes plans at all, just trying find a solution that works on the day. I was begining to think I was being unreasonable wanting to just turn up on the day. Am trying to support this event and site not to cause upset. :cry: :wink:

I really have seen enough retail parks/motorway services and would rather look at nice cars and aeroplanes than Eddie Stobart wagons & Burger Kings. :lol:

The weather forecast will hopefully be good for that weekend so am looking forward to a good turnout of Pumas At Cosford. :p

did you not get the irony.

Anyway, lets all meet some near Cosford, and just find each other, and if every car attending did the same, it;d be great.

hotrodspike said:
With the terror alert as high as it is, if you park on the road leading to Cosford (outside the base fence), you'll find the RAF police/local bobbies coming out to talk to you etc. It's only a low security base, but the gate guards are fully armed.

Aye, id agree with that x

I'm not into this cruising nonsense so I'll be at the RAF Cosford aproach road before the ProjectPuma crew arrive. :)

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about with the whole convoy thing. It's been done many times, and it's hardly a 'cruise' - we don't drive around doing burnouts pumping out the choons through open windows :? Have a look at previous meets in the gallery if you don't believe me.

Ross, I may just park in the public parking yet, but will let you know.

nippydee said:
hotrodspike said:

Aye, id agree with that x

Done it many a time. Oh the fun....

Neil's favourite thing ever is guard duty. He loves it.

Not.

I'll definitley be parking in the visitor car park now Ross, mainly as we won't be there that early, and it'll keep the stand more Puma focussed :)

Latest posts

Back