Midlands Mini Meet - Sat 2nd October

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

As it's been a while since the last driving meet on ProjP, I'm thinking of organising a mini driving meet around the midlands area (more than likely the countryside surrounding Birmingham and Solihull - yes there is some! :p)

I'm not planning on this being a over planned meet, more a get together with some driving on the side.

Date is now sorted - Sat 2nd October

Anyone interested?

Attendees

1. Neil
2. Dal + Cherie
3. Chardy
4. Hotrodspike
5. Taliabee
6. Mort666 (possible)
7. WarrenPenalver (possible)
8. BenF (possible)
9. Jacko (possible)
10. Midnight Blue (possible)
11. Martinthrapston
12. Woody21
13. Zara#014

We're only about from Saturday 25th September and would love to come and mooch about.

Righto, date is going to be Sat 2nd October. I did originally intend to do the meet in September, but after having a quick scan through the September meet section, there's quite a lot on most weekends, so I've decided on the first weekend in October instead.

I've amended the first post. Standby for meet point and route details :)

think I have something on in the morning (in which case Jacko will as well) but I will see if I can get there to support this

I will commit definitely once I know - prob in a week or so

I'm just looking at a potential route at the minute. I think the start point will likely be in Stratford upon Avon somewhere, and take in the sights of the surrounding area.

ah man my car is off the road i dunno if it will be fixed by then :( put me down as a possible too even tho it might be in my work van lol

It can be - the meet point would be on the outskirts, and we'd drive through and not stop.

It's only an idea at the minute, I'm still toying with holding it around Great Malvern area.

Neil said:
It can be - the meet point would be on the outskirts, and we'd drive through and not stop.

It's only an idea at the minute, I'm still toying with holding it around Great Malvern area.

Fair enough :) should be a good meet whatever the route is. Besides, I probably wont worry about traffic myself as you know what my mode of transport may be (depending on weather of course :lol:)

Neil put me down as a possible please,msb should be all legal again and leak free by that time so she will need to do some exercise as been sleeping for too long :eek:k:

woody21 said:
maybe if pumas bk on road

I'm guessing you've ignored my Ford Fair PM then. You're welcome to come along, but if you can't be arsed, at least have the courtesy to let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back