Leics meet 14 April 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenF

the date of the next Leics meet: Saturday 14 April (with thanks to Neil for being flexible with the date for his meet)

as in previous years, we will begin the meet at the Harvester pub/restaurant (LE11 4EX) at midday

the route - click on this link to download a copy of the route from sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbd69w < click the text that says "Click here to start download from sendspace" on the download page. Please note that the start postcode on the route notes is wrong - it should be LE11 4EX, not LE11 3EB; the second poscode (Hooly Bush pub) should be DE73 8AT and not DE3 1AT (thanks to Spike for spotting these errors)

the plan is that I will lead the afternoon drive as a passenger in someone else's car (or different people's if they will let me - as I have at previous Leicester meets)

FOOD! Lunch is at the Harvester pub, evening meal for those that are staying will be at the Noodle Bar in Loughborough (LE11 2DS) - if you are staying you will need 50p for the car park in the evening.

as I get further information I will update this first post so please come back and look at this post

get the date in your diary and let me know if you are coming!

those confirmed attending:
BenF (Ben)
Midnight Blue (Pat)
Puma Babe (Yvonne)
Spike (Ross)
Dal and Cherie (Dal and Cherie)
Neil (Neil)
Zara (Zara)
Hotrodspike (John)
Martinthrapston (+1?) (Martin)
Mort (Paul)
Yip (Paul)
Crystalpuma (Vix)
Scofield.1 +1 (Gary + James)
Chardy (Rich)
PumaJay (Jay)
Evil Monkey (Dave)
Warrenpenalver (Warren)
Jacko +1 (Jacko + Charlotte)
PumaBen (self-explanatory I assume!)
Jay FRP#401 (also self-explanatory!)
Dave93.marsh (err, Dave)
p.ainsworth +2 (Paul)
DOH (Paul)
Burn8 +1 (Aneel + Shaun)
water-bug55 +1 (does that make 56?) (Dean + Laura)
matboyslim (Matt?)
Julie&Kev (err, Julie and Kev!)
PumaNoob +1 (Erroll)

spike. said:
Thanks Ben, not sure if i;d be brave enough to ask Zara for lift lol

no worries!

don't worry, I have ridden with her before (so to speak) and lived to tell the tale

it is amazing what diazepam can do!

@ Dal - added!

Zara said:
Ross your welcome to ride anytime lol!!

surprised.gif

I should be able to join you, will need to check on the work rotas as we've got a project kicking on in april but hopefully Ill be there :) Will let you know nearer the time

Back