Monkey attack!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webdigga

Hey guys,

I took my Puma to Longleat Safari park and unfortunately one of the monkeys too a liking to my car and pulled a piece off and damaged a couple of others.

I have one missing rubber strip from the roof of the car and the other one is quite badly damaged. Also the rear window water sprayer plastic cover has been chewed up pretty badly and is no longer seated correctly.

Does anyone know the best place where I can get these parts from and also what they are actually called so I can look better on ebay etc?

Thanks
David

As said ask someone who breaking, or even post in the wanted section . I have taken the puma various times to longleat but always take the detour pass the monkey enclosure :D

I've got all of that but the postage is a killer, they're huge.

I'm in Liverpool if you are local.

Otherwise I'll price it up.

Ian maybe you could send the postage bill to their cousin chimps at Knowsley Safari Park?

They are all in it together :evil:

Thanks everyone for the replies :)

I'm based in West London so I couldn't really travel to either Merseyside or St.Neots.

I contacted a few people on ebay and one person said I could have them for £10 but I would need to collect again as they would possibly break in the post.

Maybe I need to get myself down the scrapyard although I'm slightly worried that there is a possibility of them not having a Puma as the car wasn't made for all that long a period.

Thanks
David

Depends where your nearest scrappy is and how far your willing to travel to one! The scrappy I regularly go to is in Crawley and they have a good stock of Puma's in there, at least 5 or 6 of them, never failed to let me down and rather reasonable on prices as well!

Jordan

I'd rather take my bicycle through a safari and risk getting my face chewed to shreds and my limbs torn and tossed than take ma car...but that's just me!

Latest posts

Back