My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not bad for a flocked dash!! id be interested in that...

Seriously getting wound up with my carbon bonnet tho, the bloody thing wont fit... 3rd time ive tried it now, think im gonna have to ring mike at performance trim and have a moan at him

lol rather you than me jay.. ive got enough car problems atm.... one being broken down in the middle of a mini island while the car decides to play "im a c**t, look at me."

I have been to the place near me and they have quote me £100 for the dash and without the postage I am well chuffed at that price.

They also said might have a place to store me and my mates future rally project... woo :)

im in loughborough... im gonna go use the one at the quarry

need to give the car a proper good clean this weekend, need it looking all clean for save donington rally, im showing on a club stand

well you might have to wait till the weekend, i havent got any decent pics of it yet and the car is proper filthy!! so will take some better pics on saturday!

Havent decided yet, maybe doing croft in june and will deffo be doing a session at silverstone at the trax show, may go to mallory aswell as its only up the road from me and its pretty cheap up there... also hoping donington gets re-opened fairly soon!

you got any lined up yet??

PumaJay said:
Havent decided yet, maybe doing croft in june and will deffo be doing a session at silverstone at the trax show, may go to mallory aswell as its only up the road from me and its pretty cheap up there... also hoping donington gets re-opened fairly soon!

you got any lined up yet??

Think open pit lane at croft is fully booked up for the year. :roll:

Will try and do Mallory this year,doing Oulton, Cadwell and maybe Rockingham, depends on if we get a camper van this year.

Going to sell the Turbo Puma at end of the year, so wanna do a few circuits in it. If i dont get the new track toy built by the end of the year will keep it!!!!! cos I like it alot :lol:

haha nope... i'l never sell my wheels, im a wheel whore! got those team dynamics, some mondeo 16" cossie reps and my old puma fan blades, and im hoping to get either some 16" comps or speedlines, or maybe some more team dynamics pro race wheels, just not sure yet

hehe thanks!

dont wanna sound big headed.... but i know lol,

loving my car all over again now, just wanna get my new mondeo wheels painted up, carbon door cards and then im gonna start tidying it up abit, arches need doing and a few other bits, ive got 4 warning lights up on the dash that need sorting and my horn doesnt work,

i dont think im ever gonna sell this car, for the amount of money ive plowed into it i wouldnt make a 1/4 of it back, it'll just be kept in a garage and been constantly developed and used purely for fun and track days... although i will have to buy another car at some point, think a sensible 1.9 astra diesel!

Latest posts

Back