My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hes bought a bloody carbon fibre one for a fraction of what i paid for mine new. git! lol

i have got one spare cold air feed left, with ducting to fit to the frp airbox; £35
i can make more / sell this one without ducting for £25 if your not using frp box and want to do the ducting youself / feed it to a cone filter etc etc

'flowed' inserts to make the airbox flow even better are on the cards also (me and jay are running the bottom ones, still developing the top one...)

flowed inserts ? made out of?

make any difference you reckon?

I know my car runs better on the FRP airbox with cold air feed. not got one as good as yours and jays though...

Jacko you sod!! i was gonna leave it as a suprise lol

yes ive now got a carbon bonnet.. £200!! proper bargain, couldnt refuse it!

will hopefully be fitting it tomorrow night,

as to my bonnet, its got a few stone chips and minor scratches but im not sure if im gonna be selling it, i like to try and keep everything i take off, just incase i ever need it again

fair enough dude. where you get the bonnet from btw as if you got it from a guy called alex you have bought the one i was going for lol.

Lol yup! I was tempted to keep it for mine haha but he's been on about getting one for ages so I couldn't be that mean!

hehe thankyou!!

having problems with the fitting of the bonnet tho, spent an hour or so the other night getting it perfectly lined up and went to close it and it wouldnt latch in properly, worked out that the catch on the CF bonnet is 10mm shorter than that of the standard bonnet so im having to have another latch made up to fit it, hopefully out of s/s aswell so it wont rust and look manky, but with abit of luck it'll be on by the end of the week.

also so serious weight saving will be done this month too, need to get my car on a weigh bridge so i can find out just how much ive stripped out of it! it must be below a tonne by now lol

lol good man!

I have LOTS of stuff going on my car soon saved up and spent it all in a week lol.

a few vital things and then a few things to make me smile!

removing the Air Con aswell which I am guessing you are too!

was gonna carry on with my original plan of bucket seats and stripping it out but I have decided to compromise and keep my interior for those motorway journeys as I love my music when im cruising along the boring roads which I am on toooooo often atm.

the rest is all being rebuilt and uprated

same mate. mines not even got gas init n if it did I would never of used it more than to test if it had gas init.

did you take any pics etc as you went along ?

I found someone on Passion ford who flocks dashes for under £100.

I have asked about the puma dash but I doubt there will be a problem.

interested?

Latest posts

Back