My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooohhhhhhh nice more carbon fibre

sunvisors would look good in carbon and rear view mirror

i made it ages ago, just never took any pics lol

Got some more done on the car aswell, the rocker cover has been painted matt black and the plastic engine cover is now orange, as are the wing mirrors and from tow eye!

Pics to follow soon,

im also working on a lightened rear bumper, been cutting most of the frame out of a spare one ive got and drilling big holes in the skin to make even lighter!!

good idea mate. I had mine off at the weekend and fitted my splitter + jacko air scoop. I know what you mean about excess things to cut out.

Going to be honest. that crash bar looks like it could do with making holy just don't want to remove too much and weaken it.

Right some pics for you....

Wing Mirrors
Picture050-1.jpg

Tow eye
Picture052.jpg

Few new stickers
Picture051.jpg

Engine Cover Painted
Picture054.jpg

And how it stands now!
Picture053.jpg

Also some pics of the bumper ive been playing with...

Holes cut out at the bottom
Picture048-1.jpg

And the lower part of the frame removed, i might remove the hole frame and use bonnet pins to hold it on... but we'll see
Picture049-1.jpg

Getting some orange s1600 graphics on order for the car asap, same as jacko's new rally look but bring orange and black!

also toying with getting some side skirts...

...Oh and if you buy fastford magazine this month and flick to readers cars you'll see my puma!! well happy with getting it in the mag, although the car looks loads different to the pic in the mag and im no longer painting it green lol

cheers dude, got my old puma in there aswell, im gonna send more pics off at the end of the year when that cars had more work done, the aim is for a full mag feature, its very rare that they feature puma's so im hoping to change that! already spoke to neil from the mag a few times and he loves my car lol

Once i have done abit more to mone im going to send in some bit and see if i can get mine in

yeh its worth doing, i sent mine in twice and it took about 3-4 months to get them in both times, nice when you see your car printed in the mag!

very nice dude!

me and errol were talking about the rear bumper and the drag involved. toying with diffuser ideas and sheets of metal.

love the orange man.

I also was speaking to jacko about making mine in a HARTS rally lookalike but I am not sure anymore.

Really want it white but also love it black lol.

yeh im using the HARTS car as my inspiration so you cant steal that lol....

the rear bumper has lost a fair bit of weight with the frame removed and holes drilled, i look into making a diffuser a while back, but dont have the time to build it, plus id want a CF one lol

lol. just need something to stop the "sail" effect of that rear bumper after removing spare wheel lol.

ahhhh well speak to jacko.. i told him ages ago so u stole it from me lol! nt reallyi would be that sad lol.

something needs doing with my paint job weather it be black or white or a mix lol. I wouldn't copy the HARTS puma just liked it due to its white/black colour scheme. always wanted some sort of Grey/black/red/white colour scheme. have had a few ideas but im still stuck in the mechanical stages of my puma lol.

Latest posts

Back