My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Jay :)

contemplating on doing the FRP front splitter mod myself at some point:D

took the puma to trax at silverstone the other week and gave it its track debut, performed well although i did make a mess of the front tyres hehe!

also had a lairy rear bumper on for a giggle that my mate did for me!

anyway heres a few pics for you all.

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

Been spending more money on the puma this month, bought a Rally Design RMD flat bottom suede steering wheel, feels loads better than the original ford item, plus all the leather on mine had melted and gone manky so a change was needed,

also went to a zsoc meet the other weekend at wicksteed park and bought a couple of zippy racing stickers.

heres pics

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

Oh and for any body that bought fastford mag this week... flick to page 66 and have a look.... ITS MEEEEEE

DSC_0007-1.jpg

and one last one... best pic of my car so far

DSC_0242.jpg

Just looked at all your photo's, excellent car !!!
When mine is finished I might see you on a track day session ?
Quality Work !!!!
All the best,
Scott

loving it jay as usual! i am gonna nip into tesco to look at this pic! i cant afford to buy it this month sadly! :(

more pressing matters...

im thinking i might strip it back out again... hmmm i think it has to be done!

strip it out FTW!

its the only way to do it, think mods might have to halt now up till xmas then get back on it again in the new year

new engine, gearbox, wheels and a few other bits!

its all gonna be coming together, need to save some mega money!

sent aload of bits off for Carbon Fibre moulding yesterday... and they aint gonna be cheap for one offs!

ah now that would be telling, but they will be avalible for order once i get prices on each item...

... and its something that your all gonna want!

It's normal if you're taking a car onto a track. If something causes the headlights to break, it helps to keep the debris off the track.

I thought the rear bumper looked class mate :eek:k:

Keep up the good work :D

Cherie said:
It's normal if you're taking a car onto a track. If something causes the headlights to break, it helps to keep the debris off the track.

spot on!

cheers for the comments guys!

got plenty more bits coming for the car soon!

Latest posts

Back