My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got them from halfrauds, you'll do well to pay less than £50 each for them, check ebay and see if you can get some 2nd hand ones

thanks mate

I have hit a wall with money atm so im having to re think my plans at the moment.... again....

i know that feeling,

the 2.0 turbo i was going to buy had found a new home, they guy who owns it has bought a S1 RST and its putting the engine into that, so im going for a ITB'd 2.0 from the ST170

I bet your gutted mate??? You wanna look at gsxr motorbike throttle body kits there a really easy fit especially with loads of companys making manifolds to fit them. mtech automotive do loads of throttle body work and ecu mapping to suit

Bought myself some new OMP kart boots the other day, turned up today and there awesome, sooo comfy and great for driving in!!

much better than the hoooge etnies that ive usually got on lol

yeh they were a bargain at £51 deliverd, there brilliant for driving, makes heel and toeing much easier and that can only be a good thing, cant wait to try them out on a track day!

i used to be able to heel and toe in the KA but the throttle in the puma is too low? any reason for this ?

and yeh ive seen some decent shoes on there before lol

still selling your sparco seat belts ?

its all about the engine in 2010, thats the big change i think thats coming, that and some seats and carbon fibre goodies, possibly new light weight wheels and other bits, just have to see how far i can stretch the cash!!

Went to autosport show last weekend and sorted some parts out that im going to be ordering in the next few weeks.

full braided brake lines and bias adjuster to be run through the car, adjustabe front top mounts so the camber can be set up nicely, just need to measure up and get them ordered, then battery box being fabricated and welded into boot floor, need abit of weight over the back end just to try and balance it out abit, also making a quick relase front bumper using dzus fasteners down the side as i'l be doing auto testing on grass and dont want to be ripping it off!

toying with a willwood pedal box aswell but we'll see how the funds go on that one!

after that its a big comfy bucket seat, carbon door cards and rear cards then its the bit ive been waiting for....

.......POWWAAAAAAH 2.0 engine build begins, going to try and get a low milage lump from a fiesta st and then start gathering parts for the build, engine wont be going in untill its built up ready with a few extra's!!

Back