N.E North Pennines meet - 29th August 11:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha!!!

yeah.... course you did paul :p

and he says im the naughty one..... sheesh :p

right, I am off to bed....

as 2moro I will be wiping the rest of the laptop for collection I may not be online for a while so ill look 4ward to seeing every1 on Saturday and will check out the pics and upload my own when I have access to a computer!

Nighty night!

zarablackcoupe said:
right, I am off to bed....

as 2moro I will be wiping the rest of the laptop for collection I may not be online for a while so ill look 4ward to seeing every1 on Saturday and will check out the pics and upload my own when I have access to a computer!

Nighty night!

Didn't realise you'd be without a PC. I spotted some really cheap ones the other day. Just checked and the buggers have gone up a fiver. Need a monitor, keyboard and mouse which are cheap enough or freebies from friends ;).

The spec isn't up to much but more than good enough for surfing the web and have Genuine XP Pro included.

I know your strapped but just a thought. :eek:k:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBM-Netvista-...pPCs?hash=item19b5db9c4d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Well shes all washed and waxed, and I've put her to bed :) for a early night, lets hope i can get one :-D

Right wheres that vodka! :eek:k:

Just got back from a awesome day!!!!!! :eek:k:

Cheers Zara & Jamie for sorting this! :-D

Just like to say a big thankyou to Zara for organising a great meet :D

The route was fantastic and the driving was good fun :)

It was worth getting my car wet for :-D :p

While I have access to a computer.... lol

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came yesterday :D

I had a great day, the weather was perfect... yeah it rained towards the end but it stayed nice for the good parts :D

Had a great evening too few beers, good friends and a good laugh :D

Cheers :)

Back