New badges

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A bit of bling fitted today.
Bought these ages ago, just got round to fitting them.
The old ones were a bit pink :roll: Every little detail helps make up the big picture :lol:

Cheers Barry
Haven't seen James' yet, but I have seen them Tickford badges before, they do look quite nice.
I don't think they were original fitment though, and you know me... :roll:
Paul

You'll be surprised to know gents, I've just bought some new ones of these too!! They're going to have to wait until the rest of the bodywork is done first though.

This is what mine look like at the moment Paul....

PINK!! :lol:
A good tip for getting them off...I used an old banjo string, top D I think :lol: You need a pair of gloves on though so you don't cut your fingers off instead.
Paul

748 said:
A good tip for getting them off...I used an old banjo string, top D I think :lol: You need a pair of gloves on though so you don't cut your fingers off instead.
Paul

They are a bit pink aren't they.....

As I'm lacking a top D banjo string (so many jokes but let's keep it clean eh?!!) I was gonna go for a hot air gun and nylon trim tool...

I have bought a pair of new resin Tickford badges as whilst not standard, they are now part of the history of this FRP. Just not sure..

748 said:
Paul
I tried that once, but kept banging the banjo on the window

TGPlayer1 said:
748 said:
Paul
I tried that once, but kept banging the banjo on the window
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back