new car alarm

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthepole

hi all
i got a new car alarm i fit most of it now only bit i need to do i cant work it out
from the car alarm bran to the the car lock i cant work out what wire go on what wire
and if i need the relay and i need to get it done as the car in bit and this is the last job i need to
do and it will be done so palzzz help me out

confused here,the puma comes fitted as standard with a alarm and thatcham 2 immobiliser,if you up grade it and its going to thatcham 1 spec it wont be recognised by the insurance company as you do not have the correct paperwork to prove fitting,can you please explain in more detail what wire you are trying to connect.
Is it the 1 from the alarm to the locking side of the central door locking motor that you are trying to connect????????

it from the new car alarm bran to the door lock on the car there white brown blue green form the car mew alarm and all the wires that are on the car door lock but i dont no what ones wire go to wot wire i got a relay as well but dont noif i need to fit it
or where it go's ?????

more info please,need to know what make alarm your fitting,and why a relay might be required,as usally it is a extra motor that is required on some cars,this is only where the central locking can only be operated by the drivers door,as the puma is operated by both doors,we need to know what the replay is for and why.....

it a "car alarm system BCS-168" the relay come in the kid as well as a door lock as well but that is for the boot poper
but dont need it as puma all redy got one

sorry cant help as ive tried looking for a wiring diagram for this alarm,it would have been easier to get the original upgraded to thatcham 1 and it would have all the extra's on it like the 1 your trying to install

Back