Now Addicted To Puma's

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

Evening everyone been a member on here for a while now but have never got round to saying hi.

Bought my Puma about 4Months ago now and i am actually in love it is the highlight of my day driving it i know sad but i do really love it.

Anyway enough about my puma addiction mine's a 1.4 pretty standard apart from one or two bits and pieces see if you can tell?

07052010238-2.jpg

11052010243-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

DSCF3784.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

23052010273.jpg

22052010266.jpg

DSCF3782.jpg

James.

Nice little Melina you have there - welcome along :eek:k:

Welcome

Ms-Desgin spoiler, side skirts and rear bumper lip
Mondeo SI Wheels nicely refurbed- hopefully there et35?

Welcome to the site, we all have had that feeling at one point or other and many still have :eek:k:

MS Design side skirts, rear bumper and spoiler.
Cossie style alloys
Personalised embossed number plate?

Scotty1.7 said:
Welcome

Ms-Desgin spoiler, side skirts and rear bumper lip
Mondeo SI Wheels nicely refurbed- hopefully there et35?

And i've just noticed- different number plates on the front and back?

Welcome! I know what you mean, "highlight of your day". Mine is too! driving to/from work :) I just love it :)

A very nice looking Puma there mate! Wecome along, and get stuck into the forums, a wealth of knowledge in here!!!

thanks for the welcome guys.

mods are its been lowerd 40mm ms design skirts and rear bumper pipercross air filter, and no the wheels have'nt been refurbed they need doing though guess they just look nice and clean :)

oh yeah and the pressed plates which are front and back just have'nt takena photo of the back with them on yet.

Back