Panther...The. Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hearing a lot about Dremels, after not hearing a lot about them for years!! I may have to invest in one, thanks.

Off to work now...ridiculous time to be off to work I know!!

All insured on a modern classic policy with limited mileage of 1500 for now...£298.35

Need to price up some tyres next

Hello, I'm curious to know what's lurking underneath the carpet, so was beginning to remove the seats and carpet, got as far as investigating under the seats, and notice there is a wire connected to the seat, now on previous cars, where I've removed seats, they've had airbag seat pretentioners, has the puma?

If so, will the air bag light come on if I disconnect? How would I reset without going to Ford?

If not, what is the wire for?? It doesn't have electric seat adjust.

Thanks

Yes. yes and yes. Puma has the pyrotechnic seat pretensioner and the yellow connector at the side rail is for it. IF you disconnect it the light will go on. But, when you reconnect it, no reset is neede. The system performs self check and when it detects the pretensioners the light goes out

Wild E. Coyote said:
Try a torx one. Slightly hit it with hammer until it bites and then give it a go
Usually it works

Nope, not this time!! Used a T30... Annoying to say the very least!!

I'm just to nosy for my own good lol

Lurking behind the rear door cards, I find this above the speakers, (was sizing them up for a change anyway...there is one both sides..

The floor isn't that bad either,

97862f11d9c5ec77895986bd190d5ff4.jpg

841cbff3428d2f8012b82fa521663ad4.jpg

a4deada491444b877720edd6b48ce475.jpg

01c37b2362327e746a7e4c66bd79c433.jpg

14b30e5c9819ffd12f4c51ba40576c76.jpg

Think this one is the worst...what should/could I do to prevent it getting worse??

hardmonkeys said:
I'm just to nosy for my own good lol

Lurking behind the rear door cards, I find this above the speakers, (was sizing them up for a change anyway...there is one both sides..

This?

Not just be some kind of hollow plastic box / sound deadening / vibration reducing lark? Something to fill the empty spaces in the doors to reduce noise.

ArtfulHussy said:
Not just be some kind of hollow plastic box / sound deadening / vibration reducing lark? Something to fill the empty spaces in the doors to reduce noise.
...hmmm that's what me thinking, what could I do with that!! Or the space around it...I'll get thinking

Thanks

Hey,

Sorry for the long delay, have been busy with spending time with the family, it's been a lovely summer hasn't it..but I have missed the Puma loads.

Anyways, finally got round to replacing the rear tyres, took them off my mates old puma, he was scrapping the puma, and as they tyres were pretty much new, I had em.

Anyways, as I was loosening the nuts off...the stud snapped!!!

dd69179686e26dec6f51af8cc108c5c7.jpg

Is this a case of just replacing the drum?? Hope so!! Is it An easy job??

Thanks.

Warren

Replacing brake drum is not big job in itself, BUT….

The BUT is: you have to put on the ABS ring, and it has to be done correctly or the ABS won't work as intended.

Putting that aside, you have to press in the bearing as well...

Latest posts

Back