Project Aiya (Pic heavy)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next I will be fitting Fiesta ST front brake setup and getting the radiator fan problem sorted. I also need to have a look at the new thermostat as the car is running cold and drinking fuel :-(

Thanks A Puma.

Just a couple of little mods....

Fitted a scuttle shield from a late type model....

P1060573 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

Fitted shielded filter and cold air feed, feels a little more responsive now and sounds great under throttle...

P1060575 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

Wow. Could quite easily eat my dinner off that engine bay!
How many toothbrushes did you use....? :-D

Very clean!! :)

Where did you manage to get that scuttle shield from? - I think I could do with one of those!

moondustka said:
Very clean!! :)

Where did you manage to get that scuttle shield from? - I think I could do with one of those!

They are from the MK5 Fiesta's, but there is a few very late Puma's with them on. Last time i looked at getting one, there was around £15 from Ford.

Thanks, never used to look that tidy when it was my daily :grin:

Looking at getting the Fiesta ST front brake setup on next month and replacing the coolant hoses

slayllian said:
Fitted new number plate lights....

P1060501 by Slayllian2, on Flickr

Quick question,

How to do you get to the rear number plate lights from within the boot? One of mine has slid up into the void above and I cant reach it :/

Do I have to pull the rear lining up to get to them?

Either up behind the bumper or by taking the bumper off, probably off.

Theres a how to for removing the bumper :thumbs:

Hey fantastic thread and well done for keeping it going so long! I just bought my first Puma last week and i plan on doing considerable work to it, drawing inspiration from your project. Obviously you have done the vast majority of the work yourself, but i'm a complete noob and barely know the basics. What was your knowledge before starting this project? Would you say it's something i could pick up just by fiddling about or am i likely to cause more damage than good? :p cheers

Latest posts

Back