project silver Vitch

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it sounds the nuts always get people looking as you go passed and in tunnels it put a simle on my face from ear to ear also at motorway speed it dont get on your nerves its quight nice.

I like the LED indicators, are they as bright as the normal bulbs?

My past experience with LED bulbs is that the £6-7 jobbies off eBay never seem to be as bright. :x

hi marcus yeah the bulbs are bright, i was following my dad the other day and he said he could see them realy clear and that was in the bright sun, there not a £6-7 job lol they were £20 and there the prism L.E.D bulbs

Ah my bad, it's just I saw these on eBay and they look similar!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350240079346&rvr_id=152117496862&mfe=sidebar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where did you got yours from?
Shall invest in some myself! :)

just done myself a new light in gloss panther black to match the new headlining:
IMG00165-20101015-1745.jpg

IMG00233-20101018-1259.jpg

IMG00228-20101018-1258.jpg

IMG00229-20101018-1258.jpg

Also i have cleaned behind the numberplate as it was stuck on with sticky pads what left marks but all better now:
IMG00145-20101011-1614.jpg

Just a few small things i have done:
just put my new dials in what i got from tyeboy and also changed the filters so the lights are now blue.
IMG00302-20101101-1632.jpg

Also i got my new numberplates this week and got them on :
IMG00280-20101030-1700.jpg

a few more things to do this week/weekend is to get the standard grilles back on the car for the winter so the stainless dont go all cruddy with salt and snow, and also needs to have a big wash inside and out ;p

dials look good mate :) i cant imagine how many countless hours I spent staring at them things :p

Vitch-w said:
@shade yes they were from chris (tyeboy) out of his 1.7

Cheers mate, much nicer than the 1.4 ones. Also your exhaust, is it cat back or de-cat?

nice mate really looks kl i have the xeon lights in mine too look clearer at night and nice blue tint 2 lol i used the audi lights u used in my astra wasnt sure weither they would look rite on my puma but hey u pulled it off lol was thinkin bout makin the grill my self too how hard was it? i done simular to my astra but wasnt sure about takling the puma lol

@shade there the same as the 1.4 ones i had in the car before lol are yours anolog because mine looked the same as the 1.7 the reason i put these in was because the bulbs blew up and blew the circut board as well so i needed new ones with similer milage

@gaychav thanks for your comment yeahh the lights im not to shure about the lights myself but hey lol yeahh the grilles were very easy to do i done them in one night and left them to dry throught the night but im putting them back to standard for the winter so the dont get mucked up with all the salt and grit but will be back on in march-may time but thanks for your comment

Vitch-w said:
@shade there the same as the 1.4 ones i had in the car before lol are yours anolog because mine looked the same as the 1.7 the reason i put these in was because the bulbs blew up and blew the circut board as well so i needed new ones with similer milage

Ahh right I see, mine are the crappy analogue ones lol.

just got the standard grilles back on the car and now not doing any more mods till the new year now :'( well maby some small ones :p

Back