Rally For Heroes at PH KDS Kent Meet - 1st April 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will do, I'll be with the Focus on the Rally for heros stand. I'm not sure how strict they'll be with the opening times, as it says 10am opening :)

Well i know Kev from detailing world who is helping to organise it and he said people will be getting there from 9 ish to get good parking spot.

Had a great day today, shame there was only around a 1/3 of the cars who said they was going to go. Really great to meet you Ross and have a nice long chat. Best of luck with the rally and hopfully see you before you head off.

Also nice to see Glyn owner of V5 who was just popping in to drop some Porsche wheels to get refurbished.

Good to meet you too... Shame PH double booked themselves with a Sunday Service at Goodwood! :-(

Your FRP was looking great :)

Little_Paul said:
Was a good day , as said a shame that lots of people didn't turn up that said they would.

nice day..... well we enjoyed it!.... agrre it would have been nice to see a better turn out though

Back