Rally For Heroes: Please sponsor Myself and Mac

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Mac and I are taking part in Rally For Heroes 2014 in R99 JRW, and need all the sponsors we can get :)

I'm sure most of you are aware of Rally for Heroes and especially Ross's involvement, but for those of you who don't know, its the following:

Rally for Heroes is a dedicated event raising money for Forces Charities which to date have managed to raise over £155,000.
In 2014 the team will once again be hitting the roads and driving a minimum of 5 miles for every British Hero who has given their life since the beginning of the Afghan conflict in 2001, this will be completed in only 8 days travelling through 11 countries and on the best roads Europe has to offer, including both the Grossglockner pass and the Stelvio pass and taking the team to Bergen-Belsen and Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest.
It is a tough challenge mentally and physically, as all participants from 2012 can attest.
The 2014 event will be in aid of SSAFA, The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association, the national charity for those who serve in our Armed Forces, those who used to serve, and their families. SSAFA is committed to providing a lifetime of support to anyone who has ever served.

Please help Rally for Heroes to support SSAFA as they give back to those people who work to keep us safe. Thank you to everyone who donates, every penny really does make a difference.

Please make your donation online, here: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/GregorMcAdam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We really appreciate your support in this event :eek:k:

1462039_10151689734357665_787681736_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back