Red replica FRP (Elvins old one) being broken on fleabay :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RACING-PUMA-REPLICA-BREAKING-NOT-ZETEC-S-/320753482407?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aae65baa7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shame as so much work went in to that car from both previous owners :(

Can't understand why he's braking it! :(

He picked it up last week and said he was putting a Cossie lump and drive train in it, he also owns FRP #08.

Marcus000 said:
Can't understand why he's braking it! :(

He picked it up last week and said he was putting a Cossie lump and drive train in it, he also owns FRP #08.

Sounds like he either found Warren's thread on how much of a ball ache that is to do properly, or just bought it for a few spares for himself and getting rid of the rest.

:(

Flying Scotsman said:
ITS MINE!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Good stuff m8 was tempted myself , too good to be broken up just needs some tlc and work .

Theres soo much work went in to that car over the years, would have been such a bloody waste to break it all up!

nice one mate! :D

Awesome to see it has been saved!

Feel free to give me a call if you need a run down on what it needs and what it's had done etc! :)

Are you getting the engine with it or not?

I may be intrested in some parts off it if you no longer need them/ have the surples to requirments.

Congrats on saving it though

Back