'Sally' - FireFly's Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
Wot? No updates? Chop chop! :-D

Heya, soz i've been a bit quiet... and short on cash, i haven't really been getting paid enough recently whch means i haven't been able to do stuff. AND I'm also moving back to Derby soon to do another year at Uni which means i'll need moneys for that (bring on a lottery win =/).

I will be posting something soon in relation to the upcoming Download festival, so watch this space ;-)

FireFly90 said:
I will be posting something soon in relation to the upcoming Download festival, so watch this space ;-)
Eddie the 'ead sticker?

!BqN+l7gB2k~$(KGrHqQH-CYEu,Is1KZ6BLu1qJ61Ww~~_12.JPG

Well i said i'd be posting something in relation to download fesitval and now i am, i agreed to take some friends with me so i got one of these:

DSC_1580.jpg

The only way this could look better in my mind is if it had a rear spoiler and spotlights

Lols, i'm quite utilitarian by nature. To me an ordinary car with all the sort of accessories you'd normal find on an off-road 4x4 would be awesome XD.

FireFly90 said:
Lols, i'm quite utilitarian by nature. To me an ordinary car with all the sort of accessories you'd normal find on an off-road 4x4 would be awesome XD.
So this, then:

macpuma.jpg

Whats round, heavy and just came in the post today? =)

DSC_1581.jpg

Still waiting for the pads to arrive tho.

and now the pads have arrived =D

DSC_1582.jpg

Hopefully i'll be fitting them and the new discs soon.

evilrob said:
FireFly90 said:
So this, then:

macpuma.jpg

Haha, more like this actually =)

hpi_racing_1-43_toyota_celica_turbo_4wd_no3_1995_safari_rally_8175-3.jpg

... except... you know... imagine a puma instead XD

So i managed to fit my new brakes today and do a 200 mile bedding trip aswell, fingernails are still black from all the dirt XD

Heres the old grimy brake disk and pads

DSC_00031.jpg

As it was lipped it was a bit of a pain to get off (required a gentle tap from a universal pressure aplicator ;-)) and i was amazed how rusty they were, not just the discs but the calipers and the rest of the assembly too! :?
DSC_00041.jpg

DSC_00071.jpg

DSC_00081.jpg

Now in-place of the old parts, Brembo grooved disks and EBC Greenstuff pads
DSC_00061.jpg

*(Disclaimer)*: I realised after i took the picture that the metal wire clip thing was positioned wrongly, it is in the correct position now before you guys say anything XD

Also got some nice pictures of my trip to Wales Brean, tho by the time i got there the beach was closed to cars, so no beach sunsets this time :-( Oh well.
DSC_1588.jpg

DSC_1587.jpg

DSC_1583.jpg

One last update, she just ticked over 70k today and even got to capture the moment =D
DSC_1590.jpg

260mm, same size as the old discs, didn't want to have to do anything too complicated as i'm going away in it in less than a week

Well back from the big Download Festival. On the way back though just as we're leaving in heavy traffic the Heater Control Valve breaks and steam pours from the bonnet :shock:. RAC fixed it by joining the pipes together and topped up on water, antifreeze and oil but now have not heating, which ain't too bad at the moment as it's summer.

Latest posts

Back