SNETTERTON 300 - Trackday - April 10th Thursday

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only just seen this!

Will enquire about the day off work but should be ok. I've been wanting to try Snetterton and I'd love to see some of your cars in action. Would be great to chase some other Pumas around. Will confirm shortly but I hope to be able to make it.... If there are any spaces left!

Looks like I can't go now, work have put me on a load of night shifts, and I can't get any of my colleagues to cover me :( grrrr, sorry to let you down Mac

After consideration, I'afraid we can't attend, its just too far for a week day especially as the garage is so busy at the moment. We have booked Cadwell Park for the 29th May though. Gives us chance to clear the books and do some updates to the cars.

Have fun everyone and post loads of pics and videos

Mac, Al,

It was great to meet you both at Snetterton and was such a shame you didn't get more track time in the Yellow Beast! It looked great though. Here's a quick shot my brother took us as we were about to leave the pits...

photobucket.com/user/essexs2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html]
image.jpg
[/URL]

I had a great day. Really enjoyed the circuit once I got to know it. I'm suffering with a bit of an exhaust blow at one of the joins but I think was from a hard bump I hit just before getting to the circuit! Other than that, the car survived the day well and made it home in one piece ... despite my brother sticking it in the gravel trap at one point! Lol

Latest posts

Back