Frozen Motorsport UK Dunlop Ford Puma Cup

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have holding myself back from my daily puma lately thinking about other cars but this has just thrown me back into the urge of the puma! really up for this as i have about 2k cash spare at the moment and have probably another 3k before next march to spend,financially i can do it but its sorting the license/registering i am unsure about!

danbrush said:
i have holding myself back from my daily puma lately thinking about other cars but this has just thrown me back into the urge of the puma! really up for this as i have about 2k cash spare at the moment and have probably another 3k before next march to spend,financially i can do it but its sorting the license/registering i am unsure about!

I have been advised that if anybody is looking to do their National B Racing licence, then to do it through the following link, rather than the usual sources like Silverstone or Bands and the like. Some other feel that a simple "you failed, but do this intensive tuition course for extra money and we'll pass you" scam is sometimes implemented. I cannot say to the validity of this but I will list to those with the experience, so this link below has been first hand knowledge approved:

http://www.everymanracing.co.uk/ards-instruction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This sounds fantastic, I'd have loved to enter this but I've committed myself to go down the rallying route now.

For info, I did my ARDS at Anglesey circuit in North Wales a few years back, I know that the location won't suit everyone, but they were great bunch and I had no issues passing. I didn't have any tuition; I just relied on previous track day experience. I was advised to drive at a pace but keep it neat, if you come off it will be game over.

My advice is; make sure you study the blue book and the safety information thoroughly as this was more critical than the driving when I did both my race and rally licences.

Racing is a buzz but it will definitely empty your pockets… and bank balance… and savings…. and credit cards…….

Cool this sounds interesting!!

I can offer insanity!! team group therapy (for better team work!!!) - and yes i am technically qualified :lol:
puma wiring lunacy
pit garage firefighter
Team security
Field kitchen fine dining.
puma bodge expert

warrenpenalver said:
Cool this sounds interesting!!

I can offer insanity!! team group therapy (for better team work!!!) - and yes i am technically qualified :lol:
puma wiring lunacy
pit garage firefighter
Team security
Field kitchen fine dining.
puma bodge expert

You are not the man for group therapy lol
I dare say we could squeeeeeze you in somewhere on raceday eh mate!

Back