South East Kent/Essex Meet - Sunday 19th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JamesMalin said:
Sparx said:
Patch said:
Sparx what route we driving to get the halfway house? I usually go A13, coming off at the Orsett Cock Roundabout for the A128

The only way i know is M25 / A127...

If you know a way with some good roads then feel free to be the guide :lol:

Typical bloody woman! I'm suprised you don't get lost on the m25! :p

Hold on i'm quite good when it comes to directions! You're the one who cant find your way and have to wait at a texaco garage for me to come and rescue you!! :p

Cheeky Bugger. Are the times OK for you or are you gonna be poncing about at Football first?

crystalpuma said:
I love it, except when the 4x4s go round the bends on the wrong side of the road! My mum hates it hehe.

yeah some people used to get pretty close to writing off the RS, few hairy moments especially in the winter

Sparx said:
JamesMalin said:
Sparx said:
Patch said:
Sparx what route we driving to get the halfway house? I usually go A13, coming off at the Orsett Cock Roundabout for the A128

The only way i know is M25 / A127...

If you know a way with some good roads then feel free to be the guide :lol:

Typical bloody woman! I'm suprised you don't get lost on the m25! :p

Hold on i'm quite good when it comes to directions! You're the one who cant find your way and have to wait at a texaco garage for me to come and rescue you!! :p

Cheeky Bugger. Are the times OK for you or are you gonna be poncing about at Football first?

When on earth was that?! :?: :? :?:

I'll sack off footy for that day just so i can see your ugly mug! :p

JamesMalin said:
When on earth was that?! :?: :? :?:

When you come down to a car meet down in medway, when you first met amber and ed??
Dear me you must be getting old your memory's going isn't it?? ;)

Nice to know you care enough 8)

Sparx said:
JamesMalin said:
When on earth was that?!

When you come down to a car meet down in medway, when you first met amber and ed??
Dear me you must be getting old your memory's going isn't it??

Nice to know you care enough

Ah yes i do remember...i remember you giving me the WRONG directions and then Amber & Ed telling you so! :p

You want to see my budgeting spreadsheet? I don't live just down the road either. I live on my own so have to pay all of the bills by myself and I have been to FF and Supercars at Wilton House recently!

crystalpuma said:
You want to see my budgeting spreadsheet? I don't live just down the road either. I live on my own so have to pay all of the bills by myself and I have been to FF and Supercars at Wilton House recently!

:?

It's all gone a bit "ZSOC" in this thread....

:p

Latest posts

Back