South East Kent/Essex Meet - Sunday 19th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i know :lol: but there are a few of us that can make it i was just wondering about the people who said maybe :p

Sorry 2 be a party pooper :-(

Due 2 work i wont be able to make the times mentioned. Should be around for 2.30/3ish so ill come straight there and see how many of u are still around..(hopefully some) lol

We could always make it a little later if everyone wants?

If i get no feedback on this then we shall stick to Midday..

later would be better for me as well but i dont want to be putting others out that may have already made their travel plans :)

i really dont mind it doesn't make a difference to me.

what does everyone else think??

meet at Thurrock bowt 1/1:30 then head to pub at 2/2:30? Only if thats cool with other people tho

Im ok with that. I'll send a PM out to let everyone else know just incase they dont see this :)

First post has been edited.

Ok klkl cheers Sparx as i sed previous will be at Ozzfest at O2 Saturday night so prob wont be gettin home till early hours of the morning so if its a bit later on in the day then i should be ok to get to Thurrock services for bowt 1/1:30 :grin:

Thats fine :lol: ive got a wedding to go to on the saturday aswell so i'm probably gonna be pretty hungover too :cool:

Haha fair enough should be a good day tho be good to finally put faces to names/cars :wink:

Just having been told by docs I got glandular fever, my body kills atm. Hopefully I'll be better by Sunday

Back