Take your car to work day

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian cox

Hi
It has been blue sky in mid May so I took my Puma to work for a handful of days.
Brimmed with Shell super unleaded I did 100 miles for an indicated quarter of a tank used.

Decent way to add a few miles whilst enjoying the effective a/c in the beautiful sunshine.

So a/c, PS, ABS and a half decent radio, 1000 kgs, 125 HP, revs to 7 what a great way to tool around.
What is not to like!

I have the Pangbourne College car show on 1st June so big clean now. to me its therapy.

Kind regards Ian

I thought about doing the same Ian, especially as the FRP is taxed, but it just never happened as by the time I thought of it I’d run out of time to move all the cars about!

I loved using my FRP as a daily driver, it was so much fun. I expect if I still had it then maybe it'd have taken a back seat for a while though.

My (standard ish) 1.7 is a daily driver. I'm lucky enough to have a choice of routes to work. One goes along a brilliant bit of road past an old windmill, very picturesque and great bends with lots of visibility.

Or I can just take the autopilot choice and sit on the motorway... anyway I've also been appreciating air con in the warmer weather and it's quite effective. I guess it helps that the cabin is quite small.

Latest posts

Back