the black cat!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
audio84 said:
testri.jpg

I like that!

I've got a mate who's got a black Lexus IS200 and he's gone for the black and green approach. Only subtly mind you; but he's got black alloys with a green pinstripe around the rim. Looks pretty good :eek:k:

phil-lexus.jpg

I think your stickers are funny! :lol: Good thing is, they arent expensive, and if you want to wind the corsa lads up, thats the way to go. Then you can just peel them off when you want a change. Just make sure you dont come up against a redtop or redtop turbo corsa, or you might look a bit daft!!! :lol:

I like the side decals and mirrors on the photoshop, more my cup of tea.

thanks for all your comments guys!!!!

i have had a think and im not gunna do the corsa killer sticker lol.

im gunna get my alloys sprayed black with a lime green pinstrip suggested by sparx (i like this)

maybe lime green wing mirrors but not the base plate like in the pic just the mirrors.

and i have the projectpuma sticker in lime green to go on top of rear window and i have the ''zetec inside'' going on the bonnet.

also have ''eat sleep ford'' but not like the one in the photoshop, not sure where to put this?

im gunna tint the side light's and slightly tint the rear light's so they blend in more.

and also the gel badges in lime green.

after driving it a bit i think im gunna lower it prob bout 40mm all round with a decent shock and spring kit.

wts!!!!!!

got my ''zetec inside'' sticker today and they bloddy sent it in baby blue when i wanted it in lime green arrrggg!!!!

have to wait for a new one to be sent now lol.

audio84 said:
This is my personal preference, but it shows how you can mod it subtly :)

Additions:
- 16" OZ Superturismo WRC Alloys (Pre-owned from £200)
- OEM Mud Flaps (Around £60)
- Lower 40mm (From £100 to £400, depending how you lower)
- Coloured Mirrors (£15. The cost of a spray can, primer & laquer)
- Custom Vinyl (£???)

testri.jpg

It's just a quick photoshop mind, so nothing fantastic!

EDIT: And I've no idea why the Castrol logo is by the petrol cap...

hi buddy,

could you please do me another photoshop?

1 with side view with my standard alloys in black with lime green pin strip,tinted rear lights and side lights and slightly tinted rear windows and lime green wing mirrors?

bobby_zetec-s said:
hi buddy,

could you please do me another photoshop?

1 with side view with my standard alloys in black with lime green pin strip,tinted rear lights and side lights and slightly tinted rear windows and lime green wing mirrors?

No problem. I'm just finishing up another project at work but as soon as I get some free time I'll throw them on here :)

A rough photoshop - wheels aren't exactly circular! Haven't really got much spare time today but I thought I'd whack one out quickly.

quickyu.jpg

Your requested mods:
- Tinted rear lights
- Tinted back windows
- Tinted side lights (repeaters?)
- Lime green mirrors
- Black standard alloys with green pin stripe

I haven't lowered or done anything else - only the ones you've told me to do!

audio84 said:
A rough photoshop - wheels aren't exactly circular! Haven't really got much spare time today but I thought I'd whack one out quickly.

and you still had time to do the photoshop?

i like the first one with the side stripes and the eat, sleep ford logos... could work well in orange on my car that could

PumaJay said:
audio84 said:

i like the first one with the side stripes and the eat, sleep ford logos... could work well in orange on my car that could

That's why I said it was rough - took me less than 5 minutes :eek:k:

I'll spend more time on the next one

PumaJay said:
audio84 said:

:funny:

dirty bugger... :wink:

...I'm an idiot for not getting that :(

Yeah, it'll take me a good half hour to whack a proper one out next time :eek:k:

I swear I'm going to go on one of these meets with you guys, and I'll come back a changed man...

hey guys :D

here is a little update for you to enjoy lol

well went for a cruz last weekend and omg!!!! i love being a puma owner, they are so much fun.
i finally got wha i wanted on sunday, i pulled up next to a guy and his gf in a corsa and he started revving his engine lol
i just ignored him then when the lights changed he was no where to be seen lol i pulled into the garage up the road and he pulled in aswell and got out and came and asked me what engine i had lol.

anyway now for the update:

i finally got round to putting on my ''zetec inside'' sticker and ''neverbeen'' sticker
here are some pics.

SAM_0606.jpg

SAM_0611.jpg

SAM_0607.jpg

SAM_0608.jpg

SAM_0609.jpg

i personally think they look good.

then i got bored last night and had a can of tinting spray, so decided to tint my side light's
looks much better:

SAM_0612.jpg

SAM_0613.jpg

hope you guys like?

next i will be tinting the rear lights to match the rest
black & green ford gel badges
respray alloys black
tinted rear windows.

I like the sticker on the back, I was tempted to get one of those! flies against convention! :lol:

I kept looking for a Sigma Inside sticker, but cant ever seem to find any. The cars coming along nice mate. Black and green is always a good look :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back