the black cat!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slayllian said:
I kept looking for a Sigma Inside sticker, but cant ever seem to find any. The cars coming along nice mate. Black and green is always a good look :eek:k:

cheers buddy!!!

im trying not to go over the top with this one lol, my last car looked like a major boy racer car and i dont want that look anymore cause ppl just look at you and think what a d*~#k lol.

im kinda going for a stealth look all black with a bit of lime green thrown in to make it stand out.

little update

i got bored again lol and decided to tint the rear fog lights.
also i got my green interiour bulb through the post to installed that.(will take a pic when its dark)
i also have my black and green gel badges and project puma sticker that i have to pick up from the post office.

will update with pics of them when i put them on
here are the tinted fogs anyway enjoy!!

SAM_0614.jpg

SAM_0615.jpg

update!!!!

got my gel badges on

here is a few pics also with green interiour light enjoy:

SAM_0619.jpg

SAM_0620.jpg

qq271
/hoodz2008/SAM_0621.jpg
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/hoodz2008/SAM_0622.jpg
[img]http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/hoodz2008/SAM_0623.jpg

I like the gel badges.. I had a Kuga in a work yesterday with white gel badges and the Ford written in Blue.. might have to get me some of those when my cars done :)

Sparx said:
I like the gel badges.. I had a Kuga in a work yesterday with white gel badges and the Ford written in Blue.. might have to get me some of those when my cars done :)

Seriously... Just so you know... I bought some two weeks ago lol

quick update!!!

havent been on in a while but i been busy with work and car

decided to remove all the stickers lol got bored of them

also got hold of another front grille and got my mate making me a debadged one

also got another boot which is also in the process of bein smoothed and resprayed

getting a tinted sunstrip fitted in the morning £35 and there coming to my work to do it .

also got coming some wind deflectors and 40mm lowering springs

lots more left to do but funds are running low again lol
will update with pics when its all finished

Which deflectors did you get? let us know what you think of them. apparenty the climair ones are supposed to be good

I got these all the way from Poland... Adhesive didn't last lok so i had to use double sided license plate tape. But they are good and a nice subtle look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-PUMA-3D-1997-2002-Wind-deflectors-HEKO-2pcs-/330687588756?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cfe842994" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pics will be coming as soon as all the work is finished and i give the whole car a good clean and polish lol

im looking into how much its gunna cost me to get my alloys resprayed in gloss white aswell

Latest posts

Back