Two Years of ProjectPuma - Anniversary Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are registered :) we have not done the wedding ceremony yet :)

most people in asia tend to get registered, save enough ££ or $$ then do the ceremony (which costs a lot and it is like inviting all your family down to the resturant for a meal and each table is a 20 course meal.... imagine if you had to book 20 tables.... the entire thing is going to cost thousands...

therefore will be holding the ceremony this october :)

right as i now have my own place,i can put some off you guys and girls up for the nite if any1 is intrested ,just let me know.studge is staying so far so more the merrier.

I've just put in a leave pass for this, fingers crossed it'll get approved.

Its looking highly unlikely I'll be able to mke this one :(

Work keeps cutting my shifts and its f**king me right over... :(

That is RUBBISH. Is there an alternative or are you stuck there? I reckon we could all make sure you come (kidnap?) :D

Cheers Vix :)

Ive been trying to find another job for the past 3 months, somthing more full time but ...nothing :(
Ive been promised a contract swap (to a bigger contract at work) and more hours on a different department which still hasnt happened

Place is a load of f**king bollocks atm..although im grateful of a job.. theyre taking the piss :(

Between uni and a grown-up job I did some lab work via a temping agency. I also did exam invigilation (slut, will do anything for money!)! I don't know how easy it is to get that sort of job now but you do have to hassle the agencies or they just forget you!

OK, I'm really sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to make this.

My holiday cleaned me out more than I thought, and with being paid hourly and not being in a great deal this month for obvious reasons, things are a bit tight for the next month or two!!

Sorry for everyone if you were planning some sort of mad 21st birthday getup, would've really been a laugh, but I'm just going to have a night out in Sunderland as per usual instead. Anyone who isn't on the meet is welcome, just get in touch cos I'll be sorting it out soon ;)

Latest posts

Back